[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Binary International ITM Saturn Pro

mikenr

Binary International ITM Saturn Pro !!!

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has experience with Binary International? I have been receiving emails from ITM regarding their Saturn Pro signal software for MT4, it all looks very good, but one has to fund an account with Binary International. I have been trying to look for reviews and any info for them on the web but can't find anything.

Anyone with experience with them I would love to hear how you got on.

Check out the videos they have posted of ITM Saturn Pro live in action, google it and you'll get plenty of links to it.

Many thanks in advance!

Mike

2. Become a Millionaire by Christmas
    Martin Kay
    Hi Mike!

First, welcome to our forum!
    Going down to business.....
    1. Don't know this broker, will review it soon. Either way, don't pick a broker based on a signal provider advice. See stories around this forum.

2. ITM Saturn Pro- I've one major concern regarding this Signal Service - It's Touch/No Touch options. Incase you don't know the difference, check our school section - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...d-explanation/
    and a suggested touch/no touch strategy - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...g-on-weekends/

My problem with Touch options is that they are highly risky (the payout is in accordance though) and highly subjected to price manipulation. I can't say for sure, but I've heard traders and inside stories about Touch options manipulations. Think about it - 400%-600% ROI is insane!!! If the difference between paying a client who invested $1000 almost $4000 is just a small pip, minor pipette, than why not?? I don't want to accuse anyone as I've not seen a clear evidence, but I suggest to avoid this gratuitous risk.

Deanfx
    The difference between standard binary options and touch/ no touch options is really significant. Check the links provided by Martin and you will understand why. I think you should be very careful with every binary options signal provider offering trading with touch options. They are high payout but also often very low probability and it is much difficult to calculate their profitability in advance. So I will stay away of them, unless I see a very clear explanation of the strategy how they are approached.

buzztrack
    Hi,

On a different forum, (hope it's ok to provide the link) the software just like Saturn Pro is available free - http://worldwide-invest.org/threads/31250-Saturn-Pro

I've been a Binary International client - withdrew and closed my account, no problem with withdrawal, all very easy.

They introduced delay and slippage when I hit the buy button on 60sec trades - wouldn't fix it so I left.

Michael Hodges
    good to hear the news about quality withdrawal, 60 second trading sucks no matter who you are trading with though,

Martin Kay
    according to what I read on this forum, and I quote:
    I analised them a little:

Support chat box in website is the same as in website "Binary International".
    I remind that in order to get this Saturn Pro You HAVE TO open account in they broker/system.

By the way I checked DNS addresses of promotion site which You gave and Binary International.
    Both are the same birth and same server names.
    Smelly. Very smelly thing for scam alert.

Name Servers
    ns1.dsredirection.com 204.13.160.143
    ns2.dsredirection.com 204.13.161.145

Martin Kay
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    good to hear the news about quality withdrawal, 60 second trading sucks no matter who you are trading with though,
    60 seconds does suck! and it's always the same problem over and over again.

SeasaltMcFish
    Agree, due to the differences between MT4 and BO-brokers and exp. time stretching.

I must say I have a good working 60s and 120s system over thousands of trades (test) when I would be able to use the exact MT4 prices. However, BO-brokers flatten out the prices, so results would probably be different in live or demo trading.

mikenr
    Many thanks for the info guys, and thanks Martin for the welcome message,

I've been trying hard for over a year now with Binaries and have been the victim of a couple of unscrupulous brokers - hence the question re Binary International.

Thanks again!

All the best

M ;o)

mikenr
    Have you tried out that software? Do you know if it's any good?

Many thanks in advance!