Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Top Rated News 1st -5th May

Monday 1st May
    It will be published ISM Manufacturing PMI for the US dollar,Chinese Manufacturing PMI and Cash Rate for Australian dollar.Treasury Secretary Mnuchin will ne spoken. Its Bank Holidays in theUK, Germany,Italy, France and Swiss.

Tuesday 2nd May
    It will be released Manufacturing PMI for pound, GDP Price Index, Employment Change and Unemployment Rate for New Zealand dollar.

Wednesday 3rd May
    It will be published Construction PMI for pound,ADP Non Farm Employment Change,ISM Non Manufacturing PMI,Crude Oil Inventories,Federal Funds Rate for the US dollar and Trade Balance for Australian dollar.

Thursday 4th May
    It will be released Service PMI for pound,Trade Balance for Canadian dollar,Unemployment Claims for the US dollar,RBA Monetary Policy Statement for Australian dollar and Inflation Expectations for New Zealand dollar.

Friday 5th May
    It will be published Employment Change,Unemployment Rate for Canadian dollar,Average Hourly Earnings,Unemployment Rate and Non Farm Employment Change for the US dollar. Fed Chair Janet Yellen will be spoken.

My trading tips

I’m call option on EUR/USD this week.
    The election in France pushed higher the euro. The economic data in the euro zone were better than in the US.

I’m call option on GBP/USD this week.
    The worse than expected US GDP pushed lower the US dollar. Trump’s first 100 days could weaken the US dollar also.

I’m put option on AUD/USD this week.
    The Fed is likely to raise the rate in 2017. It is bullish for the US currency.

I’m call option on USD/CAD this week.
    The US economy is stronger than Canadian economy. The Bank of Canada will not raise rate soon.

I’m neutral on USD/JPY this week.
    Political tension in North Korea can cause that investor decide to choose pound or euro as safe currency instead of yen or US dollar.

Market Watch

The Fed of the US again in the focus of investors.On Wednesday,3 May 2017,the Fed of the US to decide on the interest rate.It currently stands at 1%. At the same time the Fed will decide on the amount of interest rates,the Open Market Committee of the Fed will be published a statement which among other things includes a projection of the US economy. Although investors don’t expect the Fed to change interest rates at the next meeting.Investors continue to try to gain clues when they will be following a rate increase.

The coming weeks will be interesting since the two days after the Fed meeting on Friday in the US will be publishing a report on employment outside agriculture for the month of April ADP.This report will be published at the same time as the unemployment rate in the US.Current forecasts suggest that the unemployment rate in the US from the current 4.5% increase to 4.6% in April.

My weekly trading tips
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....6650#post76650
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....g-Arena/page67
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....rading/page167
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....sure-this-week
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....TION-THIS-WEEK
    Last edited by milos; 05-02-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Employment in the US private sector grew in April by 177000 after rising 255000 in the previous month. Economists predicted growth of 178000. Service sector in the US increased in April to 57.5 from 55.2 points in the previous month, economists expected increase to 55.8 point.

Index of activities in the building sector in the UK increased in April to 53.1 point to 52.2 in March. It expected a decline to 52.0 points.

GDP in the Euro zone increased in the first quarter 0.5% after growth of 0.4% in the last quarter. Annual index increased by 1.7% after growth of 1.8%.Producer price inflation in the euro area fell in April by 0.3%.Analysts predicted a decline of 0.1%.The unemployment rate in Germany remained unchanged in April at 5.8%.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charts.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	7080

Name:	eurusd.jpg 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	7081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gbpjpy.jpg 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	7082

Election in France

After the first round of election in France movement of the currency pair EUR/USD rose from 1.07106 to 1.09191 and rose 2.03% after Makron the victory. The price of gold rose 4.94% from $1269 to $1332 an ounce.

Emanual Makron the victory

Short-strengthening of the euro and the growth of the currency pair EUR/USD

The growth of French and European stock indices

If the trend of strengthening euro continues then it can expect the correction after balloon euphoria subsides. Strengthen the euro at one point and it consequences correction. Stormiest reactions will be during the Asian trading session.

Marin Lepen the Victory

Longer-term market reaction

The weakening of the euro and the currency pair EUR/USD

The growth of gold price

The market crash of french and European stocks indices

Rise in yields on French bonds

Stock prices on Asian stock markets have risen after Emanuel Makron became the new president of France in the second round.Independent centrist candidate Emanuel Makron became the new president of France winning 65.17% of votes in the second round of presidential elections.His candidate Marine Le Pen obtained 34.83%. Makron will assume office 14 May.
    Last edited by milos; 05-08-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Top Rated News 8th-12th May

Monday 8th May
    It will be published Retail Sales for Australian dollar.

Tuesday 9th May
    It will be released Annual Budget Release for Australian dollar.

Wednesday 10th May
    It will be published Crude Oil Inventories for the US dollar, Official Cash Rate for New Zealand dollar.ECB President Draghi and RBNZ Wheeler will be spoken.

Thursday 11th May
    It will be released Manufacturing Production,BOE Inflation Report,Official Bank Rate for pound,Producer Price Index, Jobless Claims for the US dollar.

Friday 12th May
    It will be published Consumer Price Index, Core Consumer Price Index, Core Retail Sales, Retail Sales for the US dollar.

My trading tips

EUR/USD
    Macron’s victory supported the euro. It includes stronger growth and rising inflation.

GBP/USD
    I’m put option on GBP/UD this week.
    The Fed sent hawkish statement. Rates to be rasied in June. Market sentiment supported the US dollar.

I’m put option on AUD/USD this week.
    Aussie is under pressure this week.

I’m call on USD/CAD this week.
    Lower oil price could push higher the currency pair USD/CAD this week.

USD/JPY
    I’m call option on USD/JPY this week.
    Yen is under pressure this week.

Market watch
    Global financial markets this week will be focused on key US economic data. They are expected to show that the largest economy in the world strong enough to stand a rate increase next month.

Germany

On Tuesday will be published industrial production and is expected to increase in April of 0.6% after growth of 2.2% in the previous month. It will also be published data on the trade balance. Economists predict a decline in April to 19.8 billion euros from 21.0 billion in the previous month.

China

On Wednesday will be published data on inflation. Analysts expect consumer price inflation to rise to 1.1% from 0.9% in the previous month, while producer prices to record drop to 6.9% from 7.6% in March.

New Zealand

On Wednesday Reserve Bank of New Zealand will hold a monetary policy meeting. Analysts expected the central bank to keep its benchmark interest rate at a record low of 1.75%.

UK

On Thursday the Bank of England will hold a meeting. It didn’t expect a change in monetary policy. Investors predict that the officials of the central bank to remain cautious over the next few months, due to negotiations about leaving the UK from the EU. The central bank will also publish its quarterly report on inflation.

US

On Friday the Commerce Department will announce the data on retail sales for April. It is predicted that the report will show retail sales growth of 0.6%, after two consecutive falls. From basic retail is expected to grow by 0.5%. Growth in retail is correlated with strong economic growth, while weaker data show a decline in the economy. It will be published inflation data for April. Analysts expect consumer price growth to 0.2% from the base inflation expected to increase from 0.2%.
    Last edited by milos; 05-08-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Decreased purchasing power by Americans

US stocks fell as investors worried that the decreased purchasing power of Americans.US companies posted worse operating results from the trade sector. Dow Jones dropped 0.11% the S&P 500 fell 0.22%, while the Nasdaq was lower by 0.21%.

Retail chains Macy's and Kohl's in the past quarter recorded lower operating results.Investors will be concerned about the purchasing power of Americans.

Markets will focus on data on retail sales to be released today.Investors concerned about the political scene in Washington after US President Donald Trump suddenly fired the director of the FBI.

Snap stocks fell by more than 23%, after published quarterly operating results. Revenues were 4 times higher than in the same period last year, or 149 million dollars, but less than analysts expected. There was a net loss of $2.2 billion,while in the same period last year recorded 104 million.

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	7106

Name:	eurgbp.jpg 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	7107

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	7108
    Last edited by milos; 05-12-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Top Rated News 15th -19th May

Monday 15th May
    It will be published Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes for Australian dollar. United Kingdom Prime Minister Theresa May will be spoken.

Tuesday 16th May
    It will be released Consumer Price Index for pound,Building Permits for the US dollar,GDT Price Index,Producer Price Index for New Zealand dollar.

Wednesday 17th May
    It will be published Average Earning Index for pound,Manufacturing Sales for Canadian dollar, Crude Oil Inventories for the US dollar, Employment Change and Unemployment Rate for Australian dollar.

Thursday 18th May
    It will be released Retail Sales for pound, Unmeployment Claims for the US dollar and ECB President Mario Draghi will be spoken.

Friday 19th May
    It will be published Consumer Price Index and Core Retail Sales for Canadian dollar.

My trading tips
    I’m call option on EUR/USD this week. Macron’s victory can push higher the currency pair this week. It exists doubt that the Fed would raise interest rate in June.

I’m put option on GBP/USD this week. After the Brexit was lower standard of living in the UK. It includes weaker data for pound could push lower GBP/USD.

I’m neutral on AUD/USD this week. It can be expected lower than expected data from the labor market in Australia while no raise rates in June by the Fed.

I’m call option on USD/CAD this week. Lower oil price will push higher the currency pair this week.

I’m call option on USD/JPY whis week.

Market watch

Global financial markets will this week be focused on a series of economic data from the US, Eurozone,UK and Japan.

During this week, the US will be published data on the number of issued building permits, the number of new houses, industrial production and unemployment.

On Tuesday it will be released in the euro zone data on economic growth in the first quarter. It is estimated that an increase in the economy of 0.5% after rising 0.4% in the fourth quarter. It will also be released inflation data on Wednesday and the consumer confidence index on Friday.

The Office for National Statistics will publish the UK data on consumer price inflation for April. Is expected to rise by 2.6%, after the increase of 2.3% in the previous month. On Wednesday will be published data on employment, and the expected growth in the number of employees to 5000 in April, while the unemployment rate should remain stable at 4.7%. On Thursday will be released report on retail sales in April, while economists forecast a growth of 1.0%, after falling 1.8% in the previous month.

Japan will announce preliminary data on economic growth in the first quarter. Expected economic growth of 0.4%, after rising 0.3% in the previous quarter.
    Last edited by milos; 05-15-2017 at 12:08 PM.

US stock fell as investors worried that the economic program of the US President Donald Trump could be postponed because of political turmoil in the US.Stock exchanges are under pressure because of a series of political scandals in Washington. The director of the FBI was fired by the US President Donald Trump.

It was announced the president gave confidential information to the Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs that he had asked the former director of the FBI to terminate the investigation of Michael Flynn, who is a former national security adviser. If the Tramp accused of obstructing the investigation it will be political tension and postpone the planned tax reform and other economic measures to boost economic growth.

The European Central Bank shouldn’t be long to wait with monetary tightening,after being satisfied that the inflation has recovered. It can be raised interest rates if necessary,said a member of the Board of the ECB, Benoit Coeur.

After a massive cyber attack black mailing software took place during the last weekend and hits the computer networks of companies and public institutions in more than 150 countries of the world. It expected that companies and governments spend more to protect computer systems to the strengthening of the technological sector.

Top Rated News 22nd- 26th May

Monday 22nd May
    It will be be spoken the UK Prime Minister May. Eurogroup Meeting all day.

Tuesday 23rd May
    It will be released German Ifo Business Climate for euro and Inflation Report Hearing for pound.

Wednesday 24th May
    It will be published Overnight Rate for Canadian dollar,Crude Oil Inventories,Existing Home Sales, FOMC Meeting Minutes for the US dollar, Annual Budget Release for New Zealand dollar. ECB President Draghi will be spoken.

Thursday 25th May
    It will be released Second Estimate GDP for pound and Unemployment Claims for the US dollar. Its OPEC Meeting all day and Bank Holiday in Switzerland, France and Germany.

Friday 26th May
    It will be published Prelim GDP and Core Durable Goods Orders for the US dollar.

My trading tips

It is higher growth in the euro zone than in the US. It includes also more stable political risk in the euro zone than in the White House.

I’m neutral on GBP/USD this week.
    The US President pushed lower the US dollar. The Bank of England sent message that standard of living will be lower after the Brexit. The pair is at symbolic level 1.30.

I’m neutral on AUD/USD this week.
    The political risk in the US pushed lower the US dollar. It had lower affect the Australian dollar because investors have less interested to invest in Aussie.

I’m call option on USD/CAD this week.
    Investors have less appetite to invest in Canadian dollar. Lower oil price can push higher the currency pair USD/CAD this week.

USD/JPY
    I’m neutral on USD/JPY this week. Daily charts is bullish while the weekly charts is bearish.

Market watch
    Global financial markets will this week focus on meeting a member of OPEC. It will be held on Thursday, as well as the minutes of the monthly meeting of the Fed on Wednesday.

On Tuesday will be published in the Eurozone preliminary data on activity in the manufacturing and services for May. Analysts predict a decline.The same information will be published in France and Germany.

On Wednesday the Fed will publish the minutes of its last monthly meeting, while several officials of the central bank held mostly during the week.The US central bank kept interest rates and positively assessed the US economy.It suggests two more interest rate hikes this year. The disappointing economic data and deepening political turmoil in the White House could put pressure on the Fed to reduce the pace of rate hikes.

Members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and other countries that are major manufacturers will be met in Vienna to agree on a possible oil cut production after June 30,when the previous agreement expires.In November last year,OPEC and 11 other major producers,including Russia, greed to reduce production by about 1.8 million barrels per day in the period from January 1 to June 30.Analysts expect the producer group to continue with the reduction for another nine months, ie until March 2018, instead of six months as previously expected.

On Thursday the Office for National Statistics will release the second estimate of economic growth in the UK for the first quarter.It is expected to confirm that economic growth of 0.3%. It would confirm that the UK economy is slowing while preparing for the start of negotiations on leaving the EU.Investors will be focused report on UK inflation.

On Friday in the US to be published revised data on economic growth in the first quarter.It is expected to increase at an annual rate of 0.95,after a preliminary assessment of 0.7%. During this week will be published data new home sales, existing home sales.jobless claims and durable goods orders.
    Last edited by milos; 05-22-2017 at 11:25 AM.

I decided to trade EUR/USD call option and put option on GBP/JPY 15 time frame expiry.

M1 charts EUR/USD
    http://prntscr.com/fblna5

Trade recorded itm
    https://prnt.sc/fbjxft

GBP/JPY PUT OPTION 15 minutes time frame expiry one trade itm and the second otm recorded

https://prnt.sc/fbjxua

The gold price was rising during European trading session. The Fed to start with the gradual reduction of its balance sheet value of it stands at $4500 billion.On further price movement of the precious metal a certain influence can have speech members of the FOMC.I trade call option on gold 15 minutes time frame expiry.

M1 charts
    https://prnt.sc/fbyh59
    Trade recorded in the money ITM
    https://prnt.sc/fbygv2

Nasdaq call option end of the day expiry

M30 charts
    http://prntscr.com/fc48uo
    http://prntscr.com/fc49sc itm
    Last edited by milos; 05-25-2017 at 09:07 PM.