Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Milos goes to America - 1 Hour Trading Strategy !!!

I decided to write this strategy for the American traders. They kept calling me because they had problems with binary options trading when European markets are closed and there are no expected news events. This strategy focuses on one hour charts and one hours expiry time frame.It is almost purely technical in nature. Read the complete Milos 1 hour trading strategy review here.

I use the Relative Strength Index, moving averages and candlesticks to make my analysis. RSI should be set to (20,80) and use two moving averages. The best signals will occur when the RSI moves out of overbought/oversold while the shorter moving average makes a corresponding signal. It is included Bollinger Bands.Bollinger Bands allows traders to compare volatility and relative price levels over time

CALL OPTION

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eurusd call options.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	1408

At the one hour chart, Moving Averages is in oversold phase while RSI is a growing trend. Price is between the middle and upper Bollinger bands so that it is possible further increase in prices. My recommendation would be call option EUR/USD at 1.35400.

PUT OPTION

Name:	crude oil put option.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	1409

Moving averages went out from the oversold phase while still in the RSI is in overbought phase. Price has broken through the upper Bollinger bands so it is possible drop in prices. My recommendation would be put option crude oil at 94.00

This is great Milos, thanks!

Good work Milos, as always (:

Thanks guys.

Nice addition, looking at the chart make me remember first combination I learned in the past,
    this one RSI-Bollinger-MACD with trend line of course the basic of all and its simple to use for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by hchandra View Post
    Nice addition, looking at the chart make me remember first combination I learned in the past,
    this one RSI-Bollinger-MACD with trend line of course the basic of all and its simple to use for anyone.
    Simple the best.

Well, actually this strategy is very, very complicated. I dont really know how you can trade it but I will have to study it more. I want to achieve that... how much did you say? 75% accuracy? That's very good. Hope you can help.

75% is really good! Could you tell me the sample size of that percentage?

Name:	sucess rate 70%.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	1425

Name:	success rate.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	1426

Name:	sucess rate 2.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	1427

The best trading assets for this strategy are currency pairs AUD/USD and USD/JPY. The following pairs: USD/CHF,USD/CAD and EUR/USD.

This strategy is based for the US market only. It was confirmed the most traded assets in the US. They are AUD/USD and USD/JPY.

This strategy can be used only for currency pairs EUR/USD,GBP/USD,USD/JPY,AUD.USD, USD/CHF ,USD/CAD.

I shared my trading here is link below

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....=Milos+testing
    Last edited by milos; 02-27-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    I shared my trading here is link below

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....=Milos+testing
    I took the precious time to check the entire 8 pages of the thread you pointed to. From your quoted post I assume those trades are taken according to the strategy "Milos goes to America". Otherwise there is no point directing us to that thread.

I see 40 winners and 30 losers in that thread. (Sorry if I made any mistakes counting, please correct me if I am wrong.)

That means exactly 57.14285% ... far far away from 70% or 75%
    Moreover, the sample is 70 trades which is insignificant.
    Do not paint a crow white and call it the Dove of Peace!