Poll: Which is your Favourite Charting Platform ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fox

Hot Which is your Favourite Charting Platform ? !!!

Hi Everyone,
    Just wondering which Charting Platform or Software does my fellow traders use.For simplicity of the poll I have pointed out the three Platforms that 'I think' is the most common.Pls feel free to mention in the comments section if you use any other Platforms.

Pls mention the Pros and Cons of the Platforms you are familiar with.Looking forward to hear from you all.

Regards

FOX

I use stockcharts and also Google Finance charts, stockcharts.com for technical stuff and google finance charts just for an overview.

Have heard much praise abt ToS charts but havent used this broker yet.

For Forex/Currency Analysis MT4 is best imo.

Fox
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeo View Post
    For Forex/Currency Analysis MT4 is best imo.
    Thanks Ammeo for your valuble comment.

I dont know if there is a difference in the spontaneity among these platforms.If one is more reactive to even minor price changes than the other

Personally I find Freestockcharts.com very easy for quick drawing tools and easy to manipulate already drawn Trend/S-R lines

I prefer Metatrader 4 as my main charting software. It is a bit old and simple, but that is exactly what I want simple and effective software. The beauty is in the simplicity and for me Metatrader is the best option.

I am interested is there anybody using ThinkorSwim for stocks charting?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    I prefer Metatrader 4 as my main charting software. It is a bit old and simple, but that is exactly what I want simple and effective software. The beauty is in the simplicity and for me Metatrader is the best option.

I am interested is there anybody using ThinkorSwim for stocks charting?
    Thinkorswim stocks charting comes with a price , i had seen a Thinkorswim tutorial on youtube and their charts looked gr8. but not free.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Thanks Ammeo for your valuble comment.

I dont know if there is a difference in the spontaneity among these platforms.If one is more reactive to even minor price changes than the other

Personally I find Freestockcharts.com very easy for quick drawing tools and easy to manipulate already drawn Trend/S-R lines
    Yes, freestockcharts is gr8 too. i have used it in the past and it was gr8. i just had my hand used with stockcharts.com so deicded to stick with it.

Fox
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeo View Post
    Thinkorswim stocks charting comes with a price , i had seen a Thinkorswim tutorial on youtube and their charts looked gr8. but not free.
    Think or swim Paper trading acc is free to use.It has lots of tools and is awesome.Setting up the charts is bit complicated.This video tutorial was a great help for me.

https://www.thinkorswim.com/tos/disp...age=paperMoney

Video Tutorial-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb4MinnBMwI

Regards
    Fox

In the past, thinkorswim is good trading platform, but since acquired by Ameritrade they decided to close all account from my country,
    I never use it anymore, and from ancient time, the best of all, of course Metatrader.

Yes, ThinkorSwim was a good option before they decided to close south East Asia accounts. Some people probably still can benefit from their platform.