Thread: Hello

Hello !!!

Hi to all.
    I started last year with binaries. Was first on zoneoptions then on 24options. I lost money, a few hunderd euros.
    Still difficult. A lot to learn.
    I like this site and the school system.
    Thanks for all your contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by xceed View Post
    Hi to all.
    I started last year with binaries. Was first on zoneoptions then on 24options. I lost money, a few hunderd euros.
    Still difficult. A lot to learn.
    I like this site and the school system.
    Thanks for all your contributions.
    Hello xceed and welcome to our binary options trading community!

Thatís great you decided to join us. You are right. Probably you have a long way to go before you master the skills necessary for really successful trading.

Meantime donít lose more money and trade with CommuniTraders demo platform and share your trades here with the community!

This way you will be able to learn from your mistakes and to find the opinion of many other traders too. Invaluable experience without risk taking at all! I wish you good luck and happy time with us

Hi Xceed, welcome to CommuniTraders!

Sounds like you need to stop trading, and start learning from your mistakes. Losing is a part of this game, no trader was born a 100% winner. It takes time and resources to become a successful trader. I think the first thing you should do is write down your mistakes. Write down what went wrong, where you did good, what happened, your cons and pros. Once you have such list, it'll be easier for you to understand what kind of information /education are you looking for. Step by step.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask!

Cheers!

Hi Xceed, welcome on board. Take Martin's advise and take a break to break all the basic. During the course of your learning here throw what you have and start fresh as a kindegarden student then you will have the right concept.