Thread: Hello everyone!

Rookie Member

Unhappy Hello everyone! !!!

My name is Kaspars also known as the black fox i am 21 i live in Latvia and i am a college student

Started trading when i was 19 started with top option with a 100$ got down to 43$ from fear started using binary option signals got 0$ account

but on that never gave up then i found you guys!

let me just tell you you are doing a great job!

Completed your school and using simple balanced system strategy by michael i suppose well 3/7 by now

in the pictures you can see my results by know and when the unlucky trades are taken maybe any suggestions?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trades2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	1396Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trades32.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	1397

Hello Kaspars,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

That’s really great you found our binary trading community and decided to join our forum. You will find here help from many experienced traders and a lot of great stuff and information to learn from. I have to tell first that most of the basic strategies presented in binary options school are not some holly grails for trading. They are just simple ideas where to start from and are not profitable without backtesting, analyzing and again backtesting. You will need to add some filters to them and to select proper time frame and conditions when to apply them, so best to paper trade with them before you gain more experience. I wish you great success and fun