Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hot Safe24Options Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about Safe24Options

Safe24Options Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Stay Away !!!

SafeOptions-the only thing safe about them is that your money will forever be safe in their pockets and you will never see it again. They are part of scam ring that includes:

www. optionworld.com
    www. bankoptions.com
    www. fastsignlas.net
    www. binaryoptionlivesignals.com
    www. xoptiontrading.com
    www. every-option.com
    www. bianryoptionsexposed.com
    Possibly www .banc54. com(still pending)

Now how most traders fall into this ring is through their signal services. Look their signals are genuinely good I will not take that away but even they are just a luring trap to get you to put your money where they want. From their 3 days to 30 days freesignals whatever you do do not put money into the brokers in the above list.

IF you find that their signals are skyrocketing your account upwards and you can't do without them rather pay for them (Warning expensive at $299 a month for one session and $888 a month for all 4 market sessions) but this is exactly part of their trick.Signals are expensive deposit into our broker you get for free see your account grow but never see your money again. I guess for people with big accounts they could easily make up the cost on a days trade without risking too much but i believe they also will give free months signals if you deposit a $100 into www. citrades.com which is a safe broker.

But my end advice is stay faraway from Safe24options like your life depended on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    SafeOptions-the only thing safe about them is that your money will forever be safe in their pockets and you will never see it again. They are part of scam ring that includes:

www. optionworld.com
    www. bankoptions.com
    www. fastsignlas.net
    www. binaryoptionlivesignals.com
    www. xoptiontrading.com
    www. every-option.com
    Possibly www .banc54. com(still pending)

Now how most traders fall into this ring is through their signal services. Look their signals are genuinely good I will not take that away but even they are just a luring trap to get you to put your money where they want. From their 3 days to 30 days freesignals whatever you do do not put money into the brokers in the above list.

IF you find that their signals are skyrocketing your account upwards and you can't do without them rather pay for them (Warning expensive at $299 a month for one session and $888 a month for all 4 market sessions) but this is exactly part of their trick.Signals are expensive deposit into our broker you get for free see your account grow but never see your money again. I guess for people with big accounts they could easily make up the cost on a days trade without risking too much but i believe they also will give free months signals if you deposit a $100 into www. citrades.com which is a safe broker.

But my end advice is stay faraway from Safe24options like your life depended on it.
    Boy it looks you have some tough allegations here. Do you have any proof to back it up?? It seems like you're against half of the industry here (exaggerated).

Do you have more information on that particular broker? I am interested why are you thinking that all these brokers and signal services are interconected?

Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    Do you have more information on that particular broker? I am interested why are you thinking that all these brokers and signal services are interconected?
    Okay first
    www. xoptiontrading.com
    www. every-option.com
    www. optionworld.com
    www. bankoptions.com
    All owned by KJW LTD or Kristin Jacobs. Now i remember in the old skype groups i was in the BOLS signals givers(whose preferred broker is Sage24Options) were part of the groups . BOLS and BinaryOptionsExposed use the same format in how they give the signals . In fact when BOLS came out ,before the link with BOX was made, their trades signals were identical.
    They claimed to be based in New York and when yu say you were nearby and wanted to visit their office all sorts of vulgar language would erupt. They are all based in Hong Kong,just like Banc54
    Just like BOX (BOLS) wants you to invest in their AutoTrader which is a minimum of $20000 .So how it works
    1) You join the skype group with 3 days free of signals
    2)You are amazed at their results (no doubet they are good)
    3)You decide hey I want to have more signals but thier packages are expensive,if you are not a highroller, so you get the deal invest in our broker and you get one months worth of signals.
    4) in the month when signals come out you realise that you cant manage to place trades or they will ahve regular fake members who will randomly mention AT out of the blue in the group.Something alogn the lines of
    Speaker1" Signals were awesome
    Speaker 2: Yeah theya re but cant manage to take them all. I am happy i have AT?
    You:AT what is that?
    Then the sales pitch starts. You are blown away by what it can achieve and since you have seen themanual signals and their results you cant help but be enticed.

So you go loan $20000 from bank or digout your saivngs (Safe24) or in the case of BankOtpions it was $5000 first then $10000 dollars.
    Now this where they get even smarter. When you go on AT they tell you its on condition that you take the 100% bonus as well.You think Why not? But you see this is to make sure for the next 3-4 months while the AT program runs you dont attempt withdrawals thus realising they are never going to pay you back. This works to their advantage. During the 3 months yu are blown away by the growth of your account . You vouch for them on the signal groups unknowlingly luring more unsuspecting new comers. Come the end of the 3 Month AT program and its time to payout .Nothing. You get kicked off the signal groups no you cant even warn anyone else. Promises are made in the background that your withdrawal will be processed but eventually you just tire out. You are ashamed to even take it publicly .

So how did their bubble burst. One gentlemen who had finished his AT term also was not receiving his payments. HE was smart enough to create another Skype group and add all the people in the signals group in his group and it just became wild fire. All of a sudden everybody who thought it was just them having a problem realised there were plenty others who were not receiving money in fact no one has ever. This is how they were busted(bankoptions) and just immedately Safe24options was created. wehn it was quickly worked out these were the same individuals or the same scam ring they went underground for a little while but came back with www.fastsignals.com and www.every-option.com hat lso died out in less than a month but unlike bankoptions safe24optios is not shut or malfucntioning like fast signals and every-option.

Now banc54. They are also in Hong Kong,Nothing wrong with that in particular but they claim to have a broker by the name of Henry Shaw(VIP Analyst)
    Now his profile is that of my countryman (South African) but whoever Henry Shaw on there is those are not his details but were possibly plagiarized from another LinkedIn in profile. Now
    Investec is one of South Africa's biggest investment firms and private banks but there has never been a Henry Shaw who is now in Hong Kong who worked there. Their profiles on Linkedin don't have picturesof themselves you know why because they would be easily found out that they are fraudsters.

Anyway the could be a lot that could be said here but I plead with you do not invest in in this broker if you want their signals fine pay for them but put your money in a broker you are familiar with or one others on here can vouch for.If you have alrady make peace as you will never see that money again but if you paid by credit card make a chargeback they wont challenge you

In fact the CEO of Banc54 (JAck Michaels) is none other than an man called Labri Khani(spelling might be wrong) who is/was a friend of KJ. At last when he had pics on his facebook profile.
    Stay away from these vermin.
    Last edited by Riven; 02-21-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Ok, that sounds intriguing and good warning against these scammers, but I have a questions where did you find all this information. What was the source of it? Did you have any direct contacts with them or this is a third person story. We have proven facts not only anonymous sotries. Give us more details how did you gain all of this.

No this is not a third party story.I had been on their both"companies" signal groups when they would not speak with their clients or victims. I have spoken with the people who were scammed by these people including a personal friend who subsequently did receive his money by doing a chargeback for $10000 .
    I repeat stay away from this broker and the ones I listed with them. You have been warned.

Hi, in my early days I tried the signals from a signal service affiliated with safe24option.
    Already the name "safe"-24option scared me, as I already knew 24option is a legit broker I thought they wanted
    to use that name to their advantage. I never payed them anything, just had the free 3 day trial on skype.
    But I Googled safe24option and found story after story about people who couldn't withdraw any money.
    Since I also read that the affiliated signal brokers connected to them were good I decided I would take their
    3 day trial to see for myself but never intended to deposit with their recommended broker.
    And just like Riven also said, the signals were actually good! Think it was BOLS.

Already the first day they wanted me to sign up with safe24option...
    I told them I had not even taken one signal yet. So they kept asking me every day...
    When I said I did not want to open an account with their broker they offered their signals for 299$.

Anyway, I don't have any experience of my own with the broker, just heard enough bad stories to stay away...
    And I also want to say that surely the signals were good but 3 days is not enough to base a conclusion on.

There are many many scams. Broker must be professional looking, great live support, management and fast withdrawals and less fees

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Boy it looks you have some tough allegations here. Do you have any proof to back it up?? It seems like you're against half of the industry here (exaggerated).
    Found another proof, follow the link..

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...ackages-4.html