Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Any reliable singal/indicator providers around? !!!

Hi guys,

I am a total newbie and came across binary options only a week ago.

I did my "usual" research when it comes down to new subjects and I am overloaded with all sort of information right now.
    I also went through the "school-section" on this webpage, which I found extremely interesting. Well done!

Now there are a lot of things I still need to understand, learn and go through before starting any sort of binary trading.

When I made my researches, I came across a lot of signal providers (am I allowed to list a few here? I am not associated to any of them, actually I am very suspicious, because they don't inspire credibility to me).
    That's why my question.

Are there any reliable signal providers which actually really try to give you honest signals that "should" make you money?
    If they exist, which one has the best track record?
    A few signal providers cost 50$, others 300$ per month? Others don't charge anything at all IF you subscribe to one of the platforms they are advertising (their affiliate manager wouldn't be happy at all if his affiliate makes him loose money...mm? )

Thanks a lot for your inputs and happy trading

TylerD

Hi, if you are total newbie,
    I suggest to avoid signals provider, and try to create your own rules to trade.
    Reading your statement I see you already done the due diligence and works before investments, which is really good,
    What you need is more time to learn and experience.
    Personally I don't like to get blind advice why I need to buy Call or Put, people can say this property will go up as much as they want but when you look into the location you can see graveyard near the property which is not good.
    In business we need to be clear why we Buy / Sell everything. In trading its not much difference.

But if you insist on using signal providers, I suggest to try dead cross or golden cross in moving averages for signal,
    its not really hard to get the alert, people can use it as signal too but of course I believe trading will need full discretion.
    and before doing anything with real money, always try demo first because its free in trading world.

Hope this can help you, feel free to ask here if you are confused

yeah, I dont' really recommend you use a signal provider either for the same reasons and because most of them are scams. i am sure there are reliable signal providers but I don't really know any, they are mostly trying to get affiliate marketing money by signing you up to a broker ... and then for each deposit as you lose more and more. . . . Follow Haryadi's advice and learn to speculate on your own, we'll help you out some.

It is better to not use any signal providers when you are a newbie. When you gain some experience you could evaluate some providers performance if they give you access to their live trading results without charging you too much or better without charging you at all. And if they finally looks good and reliable you could put some money, but to be honest I am still skeptical about most of them.

Rookie Member
    Thanks for the advices guys!
    I'm really motivated to learn all aspects of this innovative trading form. We will see where my motivation and ambition will take me.

@Michael: As far as I could see, you are one of the leading traders in this community. Did you never think of becoming an honest signal provider?
    But, may I ask you how long it took you to get the knowledge you have now? Is there any sort of routine you could recommend to newbies? e.g. scan certain sites for information on a daily basis, use certain tools in combination in order to create your own signals/indicators ?

@hchandra: I had no knowledge about the death and golden cross. I googled it immediately after I read your reply!
    I have the feeling that reading the charts properly will be the most difficult task for me.

Dude, I started trading Oct 5th 2005, that's how long, I have read and read and read and watched the markets and traded and lost and lost lost lost and now I am the trading giant you see before you now. You'll have to develop your own style but I use a lot of CNBC news and webstie as well as BOTS, and bloomburg etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Dude, I started trading Oct 5th 2005, that's how long, I have read and read and read and watched the markets and traded and lost and lost lost lost and now I am the trading giant you see before you now. You'll have to develop your own style but I use a lot of CNBC news and webstie as well as BOTS, and bloomburg etc.
    and my signals come out each week on Monday, check out my thread Trading With The Geek in this forum and on Communitraders.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    @Michael: As far as I could see, you are one of the leading traders in this community. Did you never think of becoming an honest signal provider?
    But, may I ask you how long it took you to get the knowledge you have now? Is there any sort of routine you could recommend to newbies? e.g. scan certain sites for information on a daily basis, use certain tools in combination in order to create your own signals/indicators ?
    Hi TylerD,

Actually Michael is the most honest provider I have ever seen. He share his trades every Monday on CommuniTraders and you could check them and follow them as your first signal service. They helped to me too very much when I was still a beginner and needed an advice on how to make consistent profits out of the markets. So providers shouldn’t be ruled out, only we have to select them very carefully in order to not went in a trap of the false “gurus”.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Thanks for the advices guys!
    I'm really motivated to learn all aspects of this innovative trading form. We will see where my motivation and ambition will take me.

@hchandra: I had no knowledge about the death and golden cross. I googled it immediately after I read your reply!
    I have the feeling that reading the charts properly will be the most difficult task for me.
    Rarely one do it right at first try in trading, which is something encouraging, because all of winners here start from losing and maybe tragic lost. (I'm not wishing anyone bad luck, but learning to trade and take losses is what will make us great trader )
    Good news is you will get everything free in this community and there are different styles owned by each traders here, choose whichever fit to you and sharpened it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Hi TylerD,

Actually Michael is the most honest provider I have ever seen. He share his trades every Monday on CommuniTraders and you could check them and follow them as your first signal service. They helped to me too very much when I was still a beginner and needed an advice on how to make consistent profits out of the markets. So providers shouldn’t be ruled out, only we have to select them very carefully in order to not went in a trap of the false “gurus”.
    You are making me blush. Thanks for the praise though, much appreciated.