Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi newby here

Rookie Member

Hi newby here !!!

Hi guys,

New to this business and have just joined Trader World, mostly because it is regulated and the people seem to be straightforward.

I have to say that I have spent the last 4 weeks investigating the industry and am amazed at the number of bad ones that are around.

Like Manuel on Fawlty Towers...'I know nohing' so any steers would be most welcome, particularly on what works best...most of the time!!

Cheers,

John

Welcome my friend!

What do you think about other recommended brokers? Did you check them. I think there are other good options to trade like StockPair and 24Option, regulated too. There is nothing that work best all the time. Even there is nothing that work well most of the time. There are some tricks and tactics how to gain an edge over the market but it is only the experience that could help you to decide which works and which don’t work. The best way to start your real trading experience is by following the tips and trading ideas by our PRO Traders, which they share here in CommuniTraders Forum, like Michael and many others.

Rookie Member

Cheers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by supertrader View Post
    Welcome my friend!

What do you think about other recommended brokers? Did you check them. I think there are other good options to trade like StockPair and 24Option, regulated too. There is nothing that work best all the time. Even there is nothing that work well most of the time. There are some tricks and tactics how to gain an edge over the market but it is only the experience that could help you to decide which works and which don’t work. The best way to start your real trading experience is by following the tips and trading ideas by our PRO Traders, which they share here in CommuniTraders Forum, like Michael and many others.
    My mind is wide open and thirsting! I will look at your recommendation! John

Hi John, welcome!!

For good strategies, try the following:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/primary-school/
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....es-and-Systems

make sure to go through preschool in anycase. Wishing you good luck, and don't hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by sarit View Post
    binary options home is the best source of binary options trading info,
    one of the biggest trading communities
    This is what I call spamming. I'll remove this link and not ban you. You can promote your business through Business room at the bottom of forum. BTW- I wouldn't even mention this website at the same sentence with the word "Community".

Sarit, are you joking, no info at all..

Quote Originally Posted by sarit View Post
    binary options home is the best source of binary options trading info,
    one of the biggest trading communities
    Hi Sarit, welcome to BOTS. This forum room is "Introduce your self" and not "Introduce your broker". You can introduce your broker on our Introducing-Binary-Options-Businesses forum

Welcome to BOTS John

Rookie Member
    Welcome to BOTS, don't forget to share you experience and profit here -.-

Quote Originally Posted by 626262 View Post
    Welcome to BOTS, don't forget to share you experience and profit here -.-
    That's an interesting nick name there 626262!! Any special meaning? why don't you introduce yourself as well? (: