Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: No New Posts?

  1. #1
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar

    No New Posts? !!!

    Since this afternoon, I seem to be unable to see 'New Posts' by the corr. button.

    Is this a common problem, or should I look into my own software?

  2. #2
    Solid Member Zanadu's Avatar
    I too face the same problem

  3. #3
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Same here...

  4. #4
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    Thanks!

    Got visions of me, tearing apart my PC, throwing around disks and hardware and thinking about killing every memory thing I could find. Luckily I could temper it and so my PC is still in one piece

    Have a good night folks!

  5. #5
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Thanks!

    Got visions of me, tearing apart my PC, throwing around disks and hardware and thinking about killing every memory thing I could find. Luckily I could temper it and so my PC is still in one piece

    Have a good night folks!
    So you didnt tilt

  6. #6
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    Nope....

    Took a can of 8.6 Extreme (Bavaria) beer and enjoyed a game of Red Alert 2....

  7. #7
    Specialist Member marc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Nope....

    Took a can of 8.6 Extreme (Bavaria) beer and enjoyed a game of Red Alert 2....
    lol ... that indicates a real connoisseur ... in beer as well as in games

  8. #8
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Nope....

    Took a can of 8.6 Extreme (Bavaria) beer and enjoyed a game of Red Alert 2....
    So you are a video gamer. Haha, playing video games and going [almost] full retard is one of my favorite way of blowing some steam after trading. Yea, beer too.

  9. #9
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    lol ... that indicates a real connoisseur ... in beer as well as in games
    You too?

  10. #10
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    Hahahaha

    Computer gaming since the 80's already and started in 1979 with PacMan and Asteroids.... (Or was it Space Invaders? I'm getting old....... )

    But I do hope the New Post feature will be fixed soon. It sucks to find new posts now...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3