Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Member
    Completely agree. It always a better idea to spell out the actual problem rather than just offering a vague SOS.

No is not I'm disagree, account manager is not your trading colleague, smells spam in your advice...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    No is not I'm disagree, account manager is not your trading colleague, smells spam in your advice...
    You are right. Davychi

Never listen your account manager. Broker always wins.

Quote Originally Posted by chentradingservices View Post
    anybody online
    How we can help you? Please post a question or ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I see many of our newcomers and existing members posting threads with titles like: I need help, Question?!, Help!, Tools, Strategy, Etc... Well, it might not get the attention you're looking for.

Time for a story guys.

Studies show that if an individual is in danger, he/she better start screaming "FIRE!!!" rather than "Help Me!!". Unfortunately, people do not always come for help... Some simply ignore Help cries, others might run away. However a "Fire" shout makes people brave! As strange as it seems, people will be willing to come for your rescue if it's fire we're talking about. So if you're in danger, don't cry for help. Shout "FIRE!!!!".

The moral of the story is simple. If you need help, the title should shortly describe the problem. Your wish for help should activate the "brave" feelings inside our brains, instead of the "mercy" feelings. Try it, you'll be amazed (:
    Iv never really studied anything till this bite me and feel theres good education thank you bots