Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hot A Year Of Binary Trading With The Geek .... 22% Total Return !!!

I thought it might be a good idea to highlight the amazing steps that BOTs has taken over the past year. Just look at the Geek Account, for example. We started with a simple weekly article with tips on how you might be able to trade binary positions and then took it to the next level. When Communitraders launched I started to track my trades with the platform and that really enhanced my success rates. Since I began making my trades on CT I have been able to make some pretty impressive gains, 22% ROA for the year of 2013. This year should be more of the same. I have started to make bigger trades, but am sticking to my strategy and techniques plus a tweak here and there. Check out this article that recaps my year and how I have used CT to improve not only my binary trading, but my trading period.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ur-investment/

Putting it in your words - SWEET!!

This is really good news.
    Well, 22% profit is way more than you would get if
    your money was in a bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I thought it might be a good idea to highlight the amazing steps that BOTs has taken over the past year. Just look at the Geek Account, for example. We started with a simple weekly article with tips on how you might be able to trade binary positions and then took it to the next level. When Communitraders launched I started to track my trades with the platform and that really enhanced my success rates. Since I began making my trades on CT I have been able to make some pretty impressive gains, 22% ROA for the year of 2013. This year should be more of the same. I have started to make bigger trades, but am sticking to my strategy and techniques plus a tweak here and there. Check out this article that recaps my year and how I have used CT to improve not only my binary trading, but my trading period.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ur-investment/
    Great year Michael!

I wish you all the success in your trading

Keep up with the good work. You are really a professional and experienced trader! And on the first place you are doing wonderful job for our community! Sharing with us your trading in real time with all the explanations and commentaries! There’s nothing similar to your tips and trades in the world wide web! You are presenting the only free and genuine binary trading lessons out there and all of us appreciate very much your efforts!

Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    This is really good news.
    Well, 22% profit is way more than you would get if
    your money was in a bank account.
    Exactly. There's always an alternative

Congratulation for that successful year Michael!

Your results are really impressive and well above the average traders results. You are among the top 5% professional traders and it is very valuable to have you on board. You really helped me a lot last year and following your tips and trading ideas I considerably improved my trading results too. So I hope you will continue to present your trading ideas this year with full power and will help much more newbie traders to start their positive track record.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Congratulation for that successful year Michael!

Your results are really impressive and well above the average traders results. You are among the top 5% professional traders and it is very valuable to have you on board. You really helped me a lot last year and following your tips and trading ideas I considerably improved my trading results too. So I hope you will continue to present your trading ideas this year with full power and will help much more newbie traders to start their positive track record.
    Thanks everybody, I'll have a recap of February up soon. I have successfully begun to use a larger position size, $200, but am still trading the Euro with less than my typical success. I really may have to stop it, but what asset should I replace it with or should I keep another spot open for random assets as I see them?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    or should I keep another spot open for random assets as I see them?
    I think that would be best. We are already limited by so many things in trading so why add more rules. Just trade the best setup on any asset you are at least a bit familiar with.

Thats probably a good idea, if I catch a trend on something or get in a groove I can keep it in the portfolio longer.

Angry Dam! I lost money last month! !!!

I can't believe it. I actually lost money last month. I knew it wasn't a great month but because I had so many trades going at once that I never noticed. That is a good thing. I stuck to my analysis, stuck to my money management and kept making trades. Because my trades are only about 1% of my account size no one loss was very noticeable and my string off losses only cost me a few hundred bucks. I had a lot of one month options open from the previous month which is part of why there was so much activity last month. The good news is that since then I am back in stride and driving my account to new highs.

February Recap of trades.