Rookie Member

Self Introduction !!!

Hi all,

I am a female Forex trader of seven years experience but desire to venture into binary options trading. I reside in the US and I am happy to have found this 'great' forum where newbies to the world of binary trading can cut their teeth. Great job and bravo! to Martin and his team. More grease to your elbow!!

Hello!
    Welcome. With your Forex background I'm sure you can offer us help too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beolawa51 View Post
    Hi all,

I am a female Forex trader of seven years experience but desire to venture into binary options trading. I reside in the US and I am happy to have found this 'great' forum where newbies to the world of binary trading can cut their teeth. Great job and bravo! to Martin and his team. More grease to your elbow!!
    Hi Beolawa51,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! You are at the best place to learn binary options trading and to make great success. I wish you to find many friends here and to improve your understanding of the markets. If you have seven years of forex trading experience that is a very good basis for binaries. I also started with forex and stocks trading about 7 years ago, and that helped me a lot when decided to jump into binary options as well. Hope you will enjoy our forum and will take the best of it and share your experience with all of us.

Thank you for your kind words Beolawa. Welcome aboard, it's great to have you around.

Quote Originally Posted by Beolawa51 View Post
    Hi all,

Welcome on board, Beolawa51!!!! It would be a pleasure if you can share your experience you gain in forex.