Rookie Member

Hot I am a new member , I would like to share my experience !!!

Dear Members,

Hi to All.

I hope you are doing well, am your friend from Sudan, Africa. I am a student and I started trading to pay my fees, since Feb 2013 and I started alone and learning from youtube and other forums and following (signalcoyote) was my first strategy to choose. I followed there free two month signals after I joined Traderush.com and started to trade, I wasn't so good, I see the trades placed and immediatley I copy them, from skype.
    I also tried optionbot when it was first released and I also lost, fortunately the accounts I opened were usually on $100 balance not more. With traderush I made extra 100 , but it was so difficult to trade your own money I was afraid and reluctant to place a trade, I was so into following other traders signals, and the next step was joining Quantum signals they send me sms with the trade, so I go back home after school and place the trades on ioption.com which I joined after I emptied the account on Traderush ($100) .
    I always search google for auto managed account provider I was in touch with some of them but I always have the fear that they are scam, until some of them have removed me from there contact list on skype and disappered and I thank GOD that I have nevered joined them,

I have been waiting long for someone to post something about Jenny.shaw.33 or anything related to xoptionstrading.com
    I have gone through what you have gone through but am earlier when you opened account with xoptionstrading ,,I guess...
    but there is small difference on what I have been told by Jenny (just a few days ago I found out that she deleted my contact with her under skype)
    Well I hope that fastsignals is not a fraud , because she is under them, right?
    xoptions don't reply to any e-mails and they don't have chat. I have 7444.88 that is after I asked for withdraw, but before that I have $11,000
    everything was nice, but sometimes there was loss in trades when I check those trades with other brokers (expiry rate) I find that there is slight difference between the numbers, something like it is meant to be. But everytime I came with something Isay may be it is supposed to be like this,, and I start to keep away suspious thoughts..untill I saw my account is $0 in balance. I opened the account in June 2013 and till Sep I was asking for withdraw , I was asking Jenny for this, she says "wait" ..everytime there was a reason , a week after a week , once she says the broker is broken, another she says am waitng for confirmation..and so on..I also suggest that I will add my nephew and she promised with a commision.....all this and nothing I got.

I hope that there is something to do about it, is there anyway that the broker is the one who is making all this and jenny shaw, but now after she closed my account on skype I guess that there is a relation between the two. Last thing I heared from her is that she will need two month to transfer the money, and she is facing a court with xoptions the broker, she says that the broker doen't have money and she is going against them on the court.

Well, any advice about other auto managed accounts providers..
    I searched many times, there are prolivesignals.com and citrades.com
    It is a sad assignment,

This is, unfortunately, a common scam.

A signal provider cooperates with a scam broker.
    They give you good signals first and then they make you sign up on their choice of brokers.
    They make their customers make huge deposits and promise VIP-accounts that are managed.
    Once you want to take your money out it's impossible, they make excuses after excuses.

I remember one similar scammer I read about a few months ago.
    The scam broker even took the name of one of the best brokers
    out there and just added a prefix to the name.
    One Google search revealed hundreds of cases of complaints against them.

Hello wmanni!

Thank you for joining our binary trading community! Thank you also for your valuable post, which reveal the bad practices offered by some signal providers. CommuniTraders is all about finding fair brokers and honest signal providers. They are very rare and difficult to spot that’s why we need opinions and stories like yours revealing all the bad and scam practice in the binary options field. They are so much that we won’t be able to spot all of them, but keeping our eyes open is the absolutely necessary step toward success and we value very much comments like your. If you have other stories to share with us, we will appreciate with great respect!

Best regards,
    Kolyo
    CT Team

Quote Originally Posted by wmanni View Post
    Well, any advice about other auto managed accounts providers..
    ...let me get this straight: you lost $11,000 because of signal providers/managers/robots and want to try again....?

In my opinion, your better lay off from signal providers... Follow our members and PROS here on Forum and on the CommuniTraders platform. You'll find FREE and valuable tips to follow, call them signals if you will. Learn to trade, practice a strategy, become successful. It won't happen in 1 day or a week; so better think - is it for me?

I have tried a few signals though on a demo account most of them and they didn't worked..and I totally agree with Martin, this site provides much more value than a few signal providers,account managers,etc all together....

I have come to learn that there's is no free launch in this business just as there exist no short cut to success in any endeavour in life not to mention trading. Trading is not easy. In fact, my mentor will say "I'm quite offended by the word easy when used in connection with trading". It's grand hard work. You have to pay the premium prices.And it doesn't just work overnight. So ,I suggest you forget about every other person including signal providers because its you against every other persons out there. Its your hard earned money. So you should learn to be manager of your own fund. You have to learn and learn and learn until you keep learning to the point that you can consistently make money on the demo here before you entrust your money to a trusted broker that you will equally find here. I hope that will help. sorry o!

Rookie Member
    Hello Whamanni, all your bad experiences will make you strong and wise. There is always a learning curve, think of the positive side of them all. I have been into it many times in hyips, but I eventually learned and made money. Same is through with binary options, there is no shortcut to success. This site gave me many helpful tools during my learning days. You are wiser now most especially you are here now at BOTS, lol, I was thankful that during my early days in binary options I discovered this site immediately. There is no shortcut to success. Just like in hyips (High Yield Investments) just invest what you can afford to loose. Keep going, a winner never quits a quitter never wins ! Thank you much BOTS, especially to Senior Traders, I learned a lot from you all !!!

Hi Wmanni,

Sorry to hear about the loss of money. In all honesty though, if you're looking for a "quick buck" then binary options is a really good way to lose money fast. In any financial strategy (which you need in life, but also in stocks and binary trading) you either make your own, or become part of someone else's - which usually means you lose. You need to develop experience and your own strategies

Hi Wmanni, firstly I welcome you to BOTS community. Here you can get a lot of advice and information on trading.
    Secondly, I am telling you take your mind off about auto-manged accounts providers. They are bull shit and most of them are scams. Sorry for being harsh in my words. Personally I don't believe in auto managed accounts or signal providers.Just an advice, Learn the trade and trust only yourself. I have been trading for the past 27 years and have never use auto trading once. All my trades are placed manually. I believe many pros here trades manually, too.