Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
    Rookie Member
    The fact that it's FX makes more sense.
    How do you determine a stop loss? Little above the last high?
    And how do you determine when to exit a trade? S/R levels, reversal pattern? I usually make a mistake of closing a profitable trade too early.

Because you don't have to manage a trade in BO it's less time consuming and less stressful. On the other hand, risks are usually much higher than in FX.

Happy Holidays!

SL usually goes behind the trend line that got broken and triggered the entry.
    The exit is very important. I have to stay in a trade as much as possible to achieve a high R:R because accuracy is not the strong point. Of course, i keep an eye on SR and any other reversal signs.

Cheers!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

3. Thanks Simon894 thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Will try the strategy in january.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the strategy!

Ok man, cheers!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Hi All,

First of all thanks to bogdan for sharing this strat for everyone. Bleach is awesome btw

Just wondering if anyone has been consistently successful with this? Also i have attached a screenshot for a possible BUY entry?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tensho.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	7004

Yup, that entry looks good to me. MACD below zero but appears to be climbing. Price found good support at MA

The entry is good. 3 white soldiers is forming

Rookie Member
    Hi Bogdan,

Anyway to use this strategy on another platform? like Ninjatrader? Right now i have the MACD and the stochastic indicator.How about HAMA and XPMA? can they be substituted with any other Common indicator available on other platforms?

Rookie Member
    Hi Bogdan,

My MACD-2 doesn't display, can you re-upload your Indicator file

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrneo01 View Post
    Hi Bogdan,

My MACD-2 doesn't display, can you re-upload your Indicator file

Thanks
    Hi man
    Please follow the links in the first post. I've addressed the MACD issue many many times.
    All best!