Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast
    is anyone still using this strategy and has it been working? cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Totro View Post
    Yea sry, I meant the "trend following" as the name of the indi I use it as a confirmation, basically it shows the trend on every timeframe
    I'm braver if I see the trend goes in the same direction on every timeframe
    Ah ok, I get it now. The XPMA has a high setting exactly for thatpurpose: to show you the bigger picture trend, while the HAMA shows the short term trend.
    I always say that you should use what works for you, so if you have an indicator that shows you trend better and you feel more comfortable with it, then by all means, use it.
    Whatever makes you money is the right tool. After all, we are trading to make money
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by alterego123 View Post
    Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt, just like everything else. You just have to know when it works and when it doesnt. Easy
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by alterego123 View Post
    Bogdan already answer your question

Hi, can anyone give me a link to the MACD-2 indicator pls? the one at page23 I can't download it, and it just log me out off my account. Please someone help me

Quote Originally Posted by rorikz51 View Post
    Hi, can anyone give me a link to the MACD-2 indicator pls? the one at page23 I can't download it, and it just log me out off my account. Please someone help me
    I think Bogdan has the link. Wait for him to reply you or if he misses your post PM him for the link.

Rookie Member
    Hi Bodgan, also a newbie here. The MACD-2 indicator does not work at all. I ran through the forum to find any other info. Can you assist?

No, I dont have the link and I am done talking about MACD-2!!!

Out of the 57 pages of this thread, 56 probably are about MACD-2.

I have given many solutions and I have answered the SAME question 100 times.

Some people have been kind enough to code different versions of the MACD-2 (and i thank them for that) just so the guys with MACD-2 problems can get it to work. If you have followed my instructions, if you have tried the re-coded version of the MACD-2, if you have tried everything and it still doesnt work... guess what: It Doesnt Work.

Deal with it!

@ all newbies here: This is NOT a strategy for newbies. Please dont try to run before you can walk

Read first post!

Read the Getsuga article (guess what: you will find it in the first post)!