Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Rea View Post
    Do yourself a favor and stop expecting to be spoon fed everything in life. Bogdan has given this strategy that he makes money with for FREE. At least you can do is read this entire post from the start to actually try and learn it for yourself.
    THANK YOU mate! You made my day!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Rookie Member
    Thank you for this strategy. I finish reading everything. I will start from Monday to test it by myself. I will post results

Hi everyone im a forex trader from yorkshire in the UK. Great thread ive read the lot but for some reason I am unable to download the supporting files from post 1 I dont have the privileges. I'd love to test the system and get in on the discussion can anyone help me out.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by britannia View Post
    Hi everyone im a forex trader from yorkshire in the UK. Great thread ive read the lot but for some reason I am unable to download the supporting files from post 1 I dont have the privileges. I'd love to test the system and get in on the discussion can anyone help me out.

Cheers
    Hi,
    Read this if you haven't already: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ated-strategy/
    At the bottom of teh article you'll also find the indicators (.rar). That should fix it. There are no special privileges required for you to download the indis from the thread so I can only assume it's a temporary problem.

Cheers
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

I had noticed that yes but wasnt sure if it was updated with everything covered in this thread. I'll download from there. thanks a lot mate!

Cheers mate

Rookie Member
    I am testing the strategy and I realized that there are too few yellow arrows. Is other possibility to enter with a big red/blue point? I think this is when the MACD doesn't match with other necessary indicators,isn't it?. If the point comes at the beginning of the new candle I guess we should enter to 5 min. But what happen if the circle comes when the candle has already started?

Arrows, points and circles? I dont remember Getsuga Tensho using this stuff so I cannot help in any way. Maybe someone else can

Hello Bogdan,

Thanks for this great tool!

I nearly read all the pages i have setup everything. But my main question, does the yellow arrow based on Labtrend or the hama? If it is not the hama, then its not working fine, right?

2) Shall i only try it on Eur.Usd or i can go further to EJ, GU..etc?

3) I know this strategy is on 5 mins charts, but should i make the trade for 5 mins? what if my broker doesnt provide me 5 mins? 15 mins would be ok?

Thanks!
    Last edited by mohammadov; 04-16-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mohammadov View Post
    Hello Bogdan,

Thanks for this great tool!

I nearly read all the pages i have setup everything. But my main question, does the yellow arrow based on Labtrend or the hama? If it is not the hama, then its not working fine, right?

2) Shall i only try it on Eur.Usd or i can go further to EJ, GU..etc?

3) I know this strategy is on 5 mins charts, but should i make the trade for 5 mins? what if my broker doesnt provide me 5 mins? 15 mins would be ok?

Thanks!
    Hi
    As far as I know the arrow is based on labtrend but that doesn't mean it doesn't work fine. Is it different than my strategy? Yes. Is it better or worse? I dont know because I don't use it.

You can try it on all pairs. Emphasis on Try. If you have good results let us know.

3. Are you referring to the expiry time? The issue has been discussed many times before. I cannot recommend a particular expiry time.