Rookie Member

Hi.... New Learner Here! !!!

Hello everyone. I am just starting to learn about trading due to my other half wanting to learn more and start applying what he knows soon. I am very very new and have never paid attention to trades/stocks or anything along the sorts. I have been reading a lot for a few days and am picking up some tips here and there. I am still pretty lost though. I learn a lot better by seeing or doing, so this is probably going to be a long educational trip for me since I don't know anything.

Then you will probably find this helpful: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Of course, if you have the patience needed to go through all of it
    Welcome!

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Then you will probably find this helpful: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Of course, if you have the patience needed to go through all of it
    Welcome!
    I have been on that site everyday. It is helpful. I just have to read and reread a lot! There are definitely terms used that I don't understand and then have to dig some more; but, it is all interesting to me. Especially since I go to school for accounting and work as a bookkeeper currently.

Hi lragland,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! It is fantastic that you are interested in trading and that you find our binary trading community. Bogdan is right that you will find real treasure in the main Binaryoptionsthatsuck.com website. If you have any specific questions ask freely in the Forum. That way you will find much faster answers and will have much deeper understanding of every aspect of binary options trading. The subject is not too easy so don’t feel desperate if you don’t succeed to understand something immediately but ask here and you will find help for sure from our fellow traders.

Quote Originally Posted by lragland View Post
    I have been on that site everyday. It is helpful. I just have to read and reread a lot! There are definitely terms used that I don't understand and then have to dig some more; but, it is all interesting to me. Especially since I go to school for accounting and work as a bookkeeper currently.
    HI lragland, welcome to CommuniTrader!!! Follow the link that Bogdan provides which will provide you with all the information you needed. Besides reading you have to absorb and digest them and finally apply them into practical use. Bear in mind that "Rome is not built overnight", so you must have patience and don't rush. For your practical experience; start with a demo account before going live with your hard earn money. You might wonder how long will it takes for you to practice on the demo account before going live? The answer is: it depends on how much and how fast you learn and it varies from trader to trader. But, of course the longer you practise the more confident you will be when you go live but you should spend at least 1~2 months on demo account but preferably longer will more advantage to you.

Quote Originally Posted by lragland View Post
    Here you go: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...y-by-bots-com/
    Terms explained.
    If there are others you dont understand and cant find there, just ask.
    Cheers.