Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hot Making Changes - Daily Tips, Not Just Intraday Tips !!!

You may have noticed by now that we are making some changes around the forum. For one, my weekly article "Tips From The Geek" has moved into what we know as the Daily Trading Tips Room. This room used to be dedicated to anything relating to short term "daily" or intraday trading. The longer term trades and analysis were kept in the Monthly/Weekly trading room. We are now going to host all discussions relating to trading and analysis into one uber thread dedicated to trading. Now, Daily Trading means "what we're trading today". There will be tips, articles, analysis, commentary, discussion and much much more focused on individual assets and trading them for the short term or the long term.

The Monthly room will be going away, but don't worry, we will not be losing any of those threads! The ones about trading and analysis like my "Tips From The Geek" will move into this "Daily Trading Tips" room and the rest will become the foundation of our new "News Desk", a thread dedicated to news and business updates pertinent to trading and fundamental analysis.

If you have any questions or concerns this is the place to bring them up.

TTFN

Michael

I want to make sure everyone is getting a chance to see this. Changes should be made by end of week. More info to come.

All Forum members and PROS!!

Stay tuned with more changes around the trading rooms. Please read Michael's notice above.

THANKS!

Hi All!

as you can see, we've moved all trading tips /diaries/ trade set up / signals /etc by members and PROS into this room.
    We already have some nice threads by members and PROS like the Geek Tips, Bogdan top movers, okane's trading diary, hchandra potential trade setup, kobusvisser tips and more.

If you wish to move a trading diary / own signals/ analysis into this room or open a new thread here, please let me know and we'll get it done.

Cheers!

Hope Milos also will be in the room

Quote Originally Posted by karin View Post
    Hope Milos also will be in the room
    You'll see Milos a lot on the Global News Desk room. When I say a lot, I mean you'll start thinking you're actually married

I'm here! Who will be married?
    Last edited by milos; 02-06-2014 at 10:03 AM.

I think Martin is trying to set you up buddy. But seriously, what he meant was that we will be seeing a lot of you on the News Desk once it is operational.

Hei guys,

Some important changes in the CommuniTraders Forum are near the corner!

The Daily Trading Tips Room will become our new Live Trading Room with Tips and Trading Ideas on demand, in real time market discussions and commentaries. This will help us to better organize forum stuff and to place important information on time to, make our trading decisions and to discuss on them. All PRO members of our community will be involved in this new room and will help that our knowledge and understanding of the markets will increase faster than ever before! I wish you success and if you have any suggestions about the new forum organizations share with us here!
    Last edited by Kolyo; 02-06-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Please notice some of the threads either moved or merged. New threads are available.

sorry for the inconvenience.