Rookie Member

BTGoptions.com Has anyone had any problems? !!!

Hi there I'm new here, just started trading and found btgoptions.com, everything looks alright just wondering if anyone has any experience with this broker, seems to be based in the uk thanks a million

dev

Quote Originally Posted by dmarcz View Post
    Hi there I'm new here, just started trading and found btgoptions.com, everything looks alright just wondering if anyone has any experience with this broker, seems to be based in the uk thanks a million

dev
    I don't understand your question. If everything looks alright, why asking?

BTW - are you sure about the name of the broker???? there's nothing in the URL you mentioned.

Rookie Member

btgoptions.com !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmarcz View Post

dev
    The URL you mentioned goes here = Welcome to namecheap.com. This domain was recently registered at namecheap.com. The domain owner may currently be creating a great site for this domain. Please check back later!

Bit strange

Rookie Member

BTGoption !!!

Quote Originally Posted by citsym View Post
    The URL you mentioned goes here = Welcome to namecheap.com. This domain was recently registered at namecheap.com. The domain owner may currently be creating a great site for this domain. Please check back later!

Bit strange
    I also wondered why is btgoptions.com takes me to namecheap.com and i actually asked the my trading consultant and he told me that the original website is btgoption.com and they've purchased btgoptions.com so people won't confuse between the two..

Btw, I am trading for several months already - great help from the consultants Edward and Tony. I'm not gonna tell you that i'm rich today since I have started trading but it's seems that i'm doing pretty well.

Good luck!

If you know other trading companies - please tell me so.

Rookie Member
    Have you made a withdrawal yet - BTG advertise on their website ' fastest cash outs in the industry'

Love the TechFinancials platform BTG use - very fast and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by buzztrack View Post
    Have you made a withdrawal yet - BTG advertise on their website ' fastest cash outs in the industry'

Love the TechFinancials platform BTG use - very fast and accurate.
    TechFinanciels platform is great. You should check out OptionFair, like their name, they are a fair company. Can hardly find complaints.