Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Bogdan's Weekly Trading Forecast - Top 5 Market Movers and Tips !!!

Hi CommuniTraders,
    As we know, the market is influenced by both Technical and Fundamental factors and although I am not a news trader nor do I base my trading on the fundamental aspect so much, I acknowledge the fact that a technical setup can be crushed by surprising economic data or by a speech given by a head of a Central Bank. With that in mind, this thread will be the place where you will find explanations for some of the most important economic indicators and events of the week ahead and tips on how to trade them. The tips will be posted at the beginning of each week and everyone is welcome to share their opinion and discuss the impact these events had on the market.
    Good luck if you need it!

2. Thanks Martin Kay, khyangg thanked this post
    Hi Bogdan!

You're right. Nobody can predict the price in the future. Your trading tips are excellent.

I have been thinking on weekly call option EURUSD by technical analysis.But I changed my mind. I gave answer on this question!

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....1908#post21908

Awesome stuff, Bogdan! Looking forward to the tips

Great thread! I am waiting too Bogdan’s tips live here They are the best news resource for me and help me to prepare myself to trade every week! Thanks Bogdan!

Wink TIPS TIPS TIPS - First Tips on Bogdan's New Thread! !!!

View more forecasts and briefings for this week here -
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...t-0203-072014/

1. Reserve Bank of Australia Interest Rate Decision - 02/04/2014 – Tuesday at 03:30 am GMT

2. Australian Retail Sales - 02/06/2014 – Thursday at 12:30 am GMT

How I would trade this event: I would place an hourly Put on AUD/USD if the value will be 0.4% or lower.

3. Bank of England Interest Rate Decision - 02/06/2014 – Thursday at 12:00 pm GMT

4. ECB Interest Rate Decision and Press Conference - 02/06/2014 – Thursday at 12:45 pm GMT (Conference at 1:30 pm GMT)

5. US Non Farm Payrolls - 02/07/2014 – Friday at 1:30 pm GMT

How I would trade this event: I would buy an hourly Put on EUR/USD and an hourly Call on USD/JPY if the value will be at least close to expectations.

This week is full of economic news and information. That’s why it is so difficult to predict the market moves in advance. For example today short squeeze in EUR/USD was mostly unexpected from me, but it was quite logical that when we are extreme short the big players will try to catch the stop loss orders of retail traders and take their money of the table
    My initial expectations are for bearish move after tomorrow NFP number announcement but for the moment that is not guaranteed. We will see tomorrow
    Last edited by Kolyo; 02-06-2014 at 09:16 PM.

TIPS TIPS TIPS - The New Week Tips on Bogdan's New Thread! !!!

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...t-0210-142014/

1. Speech of Fed Chairwoman Janet Yellen - 02/11/2014 – Tuesday at 3:00 pm GMT

2. Bank of England Inflation Report - 02/12/2014 – Wednesday at 10:30 am GMT

3. Speech of ECB President Mario Draghi - 02/12/2014 – Wednesday at 3:30 pm GMT

4. Australian Employment Change - 02/13/2014 – Thursday at 12:30 am GMT

How I would trade this event: I would buy an hourly Put on AUD/USD if the value will be lower than 10K.

5. United States Retail Sales - 02/13/2014 – Thursday at 1:30 pm GMT

Draghi definately has the power to move EU markets, if not US too. Inflation reports, maybe could move the markets if they are really high and out of control. US retail sales may also have a wide ranging affect, especially if the labor reports Thursday morning are weak too.

TIPS TIPS TIPS - The New Week Tips on Bogdan's New Thread! !!!

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/weekly-top-5-binary-options-analysis-and-forecasts-0217-212014/

1. United Kingdom Consumer Price Index
    02/18/2014 – Tuesday at 09:30 am GMT

2. German ZEW Economic Sentiment
    02/18/2014 – Tuesday at 10:00 am GMT

3. FOMC Meeting Minutes
    02/19/2014 – Wednesday at 7:00 pm GMT

4. US Consumer Price Index (year over year)
    02/20/2014 – Thursday at 1:30 pm GMT

5. United Kingdom Retail Sales
    02/21/2014 – Friday at 09:30 am GMT

How I would trade this event: I would place an hourly Call on GBP/JPY if the value will be higher than 0.0%

BOJ was pretty big for the usd/yen and other yen pairs. the bank is supporting a weaker yen, has not increased QE but did double its already huge loan facility in support of bank lending.