Trading Characterisitics? !!!

Just out of curiosity, what would you pros say are the most important characteristics of a successful binary options trader? Ie, desire to improve, etc. I think I have an idea, but I want to hear what you have to say. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by El Macho View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what would you pros say are the most important characteristics of a successful binary options trader? Ie, desire to improve, etc. I think I have an idea, but I want to hear what you have to say. Thanks!
    Bogdan’s article is great!

There are many characteristics of the successful traders which are important for your character if you want to become one of the top one percentage traders. Unfortunately only the combination of these qualities can make from you good trader. If you are just patient is not enough. If you are just confident is also not enough. You have to combine in yourself both of these qualities and many more, like loss protective mindset, no ego attitude without willingness to beet the market any way. You have to be calm and psychologically endurable to all the stress you will have when you trade. So you have to gain full set of qualities absolutely needed to be profitable and they couldn’t be mastered in short period of time. For me it takes more than 3 years to move to the next level and to start my profitable track so don’t rush is the best you can do to win the trading race

please see this thread - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....haracteristics

Closed. Thanks!