Hot Top 5 Market Moves of the Week - 01/27-31/2014 !!!

Check the new Bogdan's Top Five Мarket Мoves of the Week and find the most interesting events which will move the markets this week!

UK Gross Domestic Product

01/28/2014 – Tuesday at 09:30 am GMT

FOMC Statement and Federal Funds Rate

01/29/2014 – Wednesday at 7:00 pm GMT

Reserve Bank of New Zealand Interest Rate Statement

01/29/2014 – Wednesday at 8:00 pm GMT

German Preliminary Consumer Price Index
    01/30/2014 – Thursday at 1:00 pm GMT

US Advance Gross Domestic Product
    01/30/2014 – Thursday at 1:30 pm GMT

This week for me the most important event will be the FOMC meeting. Some key elements of the new FED policy will be unleashed and we will see more details about the planed stimulus tapering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    This week for me the most important event will be the FOMC meeting. Some key elements of the new FED policy will be unleashed and we will see more details about the planed stimulus tapering.
    and the end of Bernanke, the beginning of Yellen..... Fed unwinding policy has always crashed the markets in the past but now there is an economic tailwind and what looks like an earnings tailwind as well..... Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday, could be a really big day in terms of percent movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    and the end of Bernanke, the beginning of Yellen..... Fed unwinding policy has always crashed the markets in the past but now there is an economic tailwind and what looks like an earnings tailwind as well..... Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday, could be a really big day in terms of percent movement.
    It will be really an interesting Wednesday with a lot of interesting data and pointing to the future of the QE. I think the market sentiment is really very positive and the correction that we see now won’t be very big as it looks for the scared traders

Quote Originally Posted by Deanfx View Post
    It will be really an interesting Wednesday with a lot of interesting data and pointing to the future of the QE. I think the market sentiment is really very positive and the correction that we see now won’t be very big as it looks for the scared traders
    I really think the same. the long term trend is still up, the markets are still above trend, this should just be a correction in my view at this time.