Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Rookie Member

    Binary Holy Grail !!!

    Well it's not my business but I can vouch for its efficiency. It really is a good strategy and I doubled what I bought it for in just a matter of days. I don't know why it's called Holy Grail though because it certainly doesn't win you every time but I profit from it so no questions asked, it's the best strategy I have tried so far. If you want more information you should visit


    www.binaryholygrail.com


    trust me, it works and you will profit

  2. #2
    Specialist Member pinoyoptions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gracieJJ View Post
    Well it's not my business but I can vouch for its efficiency. It really is a good strategy and I doubled what I bought it for in just a matter of days. I don't know why it's called Holy Grail though because it certainly doesn't win you every time but I profit from it so no questions asked, it's the best strategy I have tried so far. If you want more information you should visit


    www.binaryholygrail.com


    trust me, it works and you will profit
    Gracie be careful of such claims. There is no real Holy Grail in Trading, Markets are always changing this strategy might work for quite sometime but not in long term. The best thing to do is to find your own strategy. This people love to make money by selling all those BS strategy in Binary Options. Most of the best Binary Strategy are already given and posted in our BOTS school and tested with our unbiased BOTS pro's. You are heavily in trouble if you follow the wrong path and lose money in the end. Avoid such claims and you will save a lot of money.

    Analyzing this Site: I doubt at first glance



    The bold Site header are trying to lure you with a word holy grail...by all means a common sweet word for newbie trader.



    Finally at the bottom of the site, THE MAGICAL PRICE APPEAR HEHEHE.
    Last edited by pinoyoptions; 01-26-2014 at 07:51 AM.

  3. #3
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    And again the big question: Why would he need to sell an (expensive too) program to get rich, when he has the holy grail in his hands?

    Scammer i.m.o.

  4. #4
    Specialist Member marvel's Avatar
    Haha I like this sentence ‘Finally the Holy Grail is Found’ That’s amazing how these well prepared promoters are trying to sell us this bullshit but that won’t happen. We are not that stupid and yes the Holy Grail is not found yet and nobody will find it. It is the hard work and many years of experience that produce great fortunes not the scrappy grails from some marketers

  5. #5
    Rookie Member
    The owner also said that "there is no holy grail" but since his strategy kinda works, he can say that it is the holy grail, at least for him. Should I worry now because it is a scam and I will not keep on profiting? But so far it has been good and I have earned more than what I paid for it.

  6. #6
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    Nearly every strategie has its hot runs and down swings. It says nothing if you make a profit short term. You need tot test it over hundreds, better thousands, of trades before variance is eliminated enough to at least be able to say it's plausible that it works.

    Simple test for this: Try on a spreadsheet how big swings can be within 1000 trades, by simply creating random a 50% outcome per trade.
    Run that sheet several times and you'll be seriously surprised how bad/good a run of 1000 can be. You can try the same with a 55/45 or 60/40 situation.

    It can blow your mind how much variance is still possible. It's these possible hot runs that make some customers advertize for these kind of 'scams'.

  7. #7
    Specialist Member marc's Avatar
    gracie, don't get me wrong ... but instead of posting a link to a homepage, which marketing-style we all here have seen a hundred times, I would be more interested to hear some hard facts ...

    Is it a signal service in any form? ... a set of indicators + a strategy? ... on which timeframe do you trade? ... and how is your success rate so far? ... # of trades / #won / #lost? ... the promoted 80+ % are most likely a joke, I suppose ...

  8. #8
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gracieJJ View Post
    The owner also said that "there is no holy grail" but since his strategy kinda works, he can say that it is the holy grail, at least for him. Should I worry now because it is a scam and I will not keep on profiting? But so far it has been good and I have earned more than what I paid for it.
    I don't know if it's a scam or not, but I don't think so. it's a strategy and like the other guys here said- there's no holly grail. This strategy costs you $300 (!!!!), that's a lot. If you already have this money to spend, Better spending $300 on practicing your own strategy with a live account. That's just too much money for a "secret strategy" (???)

  9. #9
    Specialist Member marc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I don't know if it's a scam or not, but I don't think so. it's a strategy and like the other guys here said- there's no holly grail. This strategy costs you $300 (!!!!), that's a lot. If you already have this money to spend, Better spending $300 on practicing your own strategy with a live account. That's just too much money for a "secret strategy" (???)
    Honestly? ... $300 for guaranteed 80+ success rate ... is actually nothing!
    ... but $300 for a 45-55 % success rate is definitely too much!

  10. #10
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Honestly? ... $300 for guaranteed 80+ success rate ... is actually nothing!
    ... but $300 for a 45-55 % success rate is definitely too much!
    We've developed CommuniTraders for this reason exactly. Here we have a potentially 80+ success rate, and a free open trading platform. We won't tell you to disclose your strategy, just trade on our platform and show us some success. I'll personally invite each and every signal provider who contacted me here to CommuniTraders v2.0. Let's see some numbers before talking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3