Tools of the Trade? !!!

Hi there! So, I've been using some demo platforms, like CommuniTraders and others to practice and learn the whole shpeel a bit better. When I make my trades, I base it on the metrics provided by the platform. My question is what other tools should I look in to, to help me make my trades? Is one signal provider better than the other?

I suppose the tools would differ depending on how I trade, and with what expiries I use. Lately, I've been using 60 second and 15 minute expiry times, but I would like to get in to "end of day" trades as well. That in mind, can any of you recommend some great, newbie-friendly, and most importantly- free, tools I can try out?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kius

You will find tons of information on the school section, where you will find many strategies for
    new and experienced traders.

With regards to signal service I believe there is thread with deal with it. Check the index of
    various threads

Hi Kius,
    Check out this room: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....and-Indicators

feel free to ask any question

Try to avoid signal service providers, a real coach is OK but what you find on the internet is mostly junk. Also check out the tools and indicators and the strategies adn systems rooms in the forum. I suggest picking some tools first, then learning some strategies.

Thanks guiz! I'll give it a look now