Thread: Hey!

Rookie Member

Hey! !!!

Hey guys,

looking to start binary options within the next week or so and after seeing all the types of scams/dodgy-ness that's in binary options I found this site which has not only given me a broker I can trust, it's also helped me to learn more about the industry itself.

Im 19 and currently work in a high street betting office which surprisingly is very boring.

Welcome abroad, sam mcknight. We are a big community helping each other.
    Happy Trading!!!!

Hi there! I've been reading some of the reviews here as well. Care to share your experiences with the brokers you have dealt with? Positive and negative would help. I still haven't taken the plunge and invested real money yet, in part because of not being able to decide which broker to try.

Quote Originally Posted by sam mcknight View Post
    Hey guys,

looking to start binary options within the next week or so and after seeing all the types of scams/dodgy-ness that's in binary options I found this site which has not only given me a broker I can trust, it's also helped me to learn more about the industry itself.

Im 19 and currently work in a high street betting office which surprisingly is very boring.

Can I call you mcknight?? Welcome aboard mate!

McKnight, that's a cool handle. Welcome, and to you as well Kius, nice avatar. Take your time choosing a broker, dig into some strategy and practice on Communitraders.

Welcome Sam! I wish you beneficial and interesting participation in our forum. If you are really fascinated by the binary options trading you will find so much helpful information and tips here. If you are eager to learn you will have great progress in very short period of time!