Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello Community! !!!

Nice to meet you all.

Looks like a great forum with a wonderful subject and great people.
    I'm Carlos, new to the forum and binary options, but not to trading.
    I used to day trade and used technical analysis, the first and best tool of all ( in my humble opinion... )
    But it's been a while, and then with the Binary Options and its 24/7 (more like 6), I can "day trade" again and anytime...awesome!

Hope to learn a lot and share.

Cheers,
    Tao

Welcome Carlos to our big family.

Hi Tao! Welcome to CommuniTraders Great pleasure to meet you here! You seem to be very active day trader I hope you will enjoy your participation in CommuniTraders and that will be positive for us too, when you share your trades and comments with us. How long have you been day trading and how long have you been involved with binary options.

Welcome Carlos to CommuniTraders.You are day trader. Nice!

Well hello there! What drew you to binary options? The ability to trade all the time?

Hi Carlos and Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Binary Options are the easiest and funniest way to make profit in the financial markets. However they need experience and knowledge and have to be mastered before putting serious money on the table. CommuniTraders is dedicated exactly to help new traders to learn fast and easy the basics of binary options trading and most importantly the knowhow of testing and proving your strategy and trading style. I wish you pleasant time in our forum and be proactive and ask as many questions as you feel is needed. There are many people here wiling to help

Best regards,
    Kolyo
    CT Team

Thank you Will! Happy to be here.

Hello Dorrian and thank you! I've been studying technical analysis for more than 5 years, one was dedicated to day trade, so not a big deal. I've been trading binary for one week, not a profitable on I might say...lobloll
    Lots to learn...

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Welcome Carlos to CommuniTraders.You are day trader. Nice!
    Thank you for the welcome! Yeah, you know I like the day trade, money in the pocket (not always..rs) and off you go. No over night dramas. Besides, the adrenaline is also interesting. Cheers

Ps: sorry, forgot to quote the previous two posts...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Kius View Post
    Well hello there! What drew you to binary options? The ability to trade all the time?
    Hey Kius, hello! And yes, partially, not that I trade all the time, I trade whenever is possible and because of work I can't trade during the regular open makers hour, and there's the wife and daughter, you know...
    With binary options I can trade after work and before my wife gets home from hers. Then, it's family time until 22pm, one 1h after Tokyo, 3h after Sydney opens, both together (not as good as when the US market is opened but you can make some money too) and here we go. But I also trade during working hours, only end of the day positions whenever I can. And Sunday nights are great to trade too. We spend the same time on chart studies but not even close, the time to day trade options or stocks, all the set ups, its crazy...but with binary options, it takes seconds.