Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rookie Member

Post I need a new broker, help? !!!

Hey guys. . i've been paper trading for a few months (3) and i'm going to start trading again the following week, my paper trading profits have been "awardable" but, i NEED a binary option broker that's trustworthy and definitely not a scam, i was using stockpair for paper trading but they're having problems with their "stocks and commodities" section and is down.
    What binary option broker(s) are you using? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimisary View Post
    Hey guys. . i've been paper trading for a few months (3) and i'm going to start trading again the following week, my paper trading profits have been "awardable" but, i NEED a binary option broker that's trustworthy and definitely not a scam, i was using stockpair for paper trading but they're having problems with their "stocks and commodities" section and is down.
    What binary option broker(s) are you using? thanks!
    Hi Kimisary,

I am trading with 24Option and TopOption. For me these two brokers are the best in the industry. I have accounts also with Anyoption and StockPair, but don’t trade with them now, because the asset pricing and the options risk/reward is much better for the first two brokers. I can say that if you start trading with one of them you will be very satisfied, because their service is exact and high quality, without no disruption or problem with the assets as far as I know. I am trading with them for the last several months and have no problems.

I am trading with TopOption. They have the best returns among the trusted brokers, up to 85%.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy13 View Post
    Hi Kimisary,

I am trading with 24Option and TopOption. For me these two brokers are the best in the industry. I have accounts also with Anyoption and StockPair, but don’t trade with them now, because the asset pricing and the options risk/reward is much better for the first two brokers. I can say that if you start trading with one of them you will be very satisfied, because their service is exact and high quality, without no disruption or problem with the assets as far as I know. I am trading with them for the last several months and have no problems.
    24OPtion doesn't accept U.S. traders, not sure about top option, you should check out BOTS recommended brokers as they get the highest ratings from BOTS and the community,

please check : http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask

Rookie Member
    Hello Dear Kimisary,
    "First Deposit Insurance (FDI) is the online insurer that protects you against the loss of your first deposits placed with scheme members in the event that you making loss in your trades. Your first deposit to scheme members of FDI are protected up to $300. No premium or payment is required. "
    for more details please visit at
    First Deposit Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by firstdepositinsurance View Post
    Hello Dear Kimisary,
    "First Deposit Insurance (FDI) is the online insurer that protects you against the loss of your first deposits placed with scheme members in the event that you making loss in your trades. Your first deposit to scheme members of FDI are protected up to $300. No premium or payment is required. "
    for more details please visit at
    First Deposit Insurance
    That's actually an interesting product... But you're posting it like spam. I would like to know more about this program.

Rookie Member

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    That's actually an interesting product... But you're posting it like spam. I would like to know more about this program.
    FDI provide to trader insurance against your wealth. FDI offer to traders deposit protection service that covers your deposit. For more detail about our deposit protection service visit our website http://firstdepositinsurance.com

Quote Originally Posted by firstdepositinsurance View Post
    FDI provide to trader insurance against your wealth. FDI offer to traders deposit protection service that covers your deposit. For more detail about our deposit protection service visit our website http://firstdepositinsurance.com
    So what's the business plan?? Do you want the traders to deposit into your suggested brokers??

P.S. don't bother posting links. I'll remove them. This is spamming.

topoption used to be first on the list of trusted brokers but its now fourth. has anything changed about them?