Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What about charting. How can I make sure the brokers charting is correct? !!!

I was brought in by a lure. A link on a webpage . Offering 35k a month. So I deposit 260 for the said steps to run. But when I issue a buy or sell and the charting started I couldn't stop thinking what if this is phony charting. Because the lure said if I would win but I was losing.

Obviously I was a preschooler, toddler then

But a legitimate question. In school says Reuters But EUR/USD use Forex . My Question is where is the actual charting. Is it link . Is it available?

Quote Originally Posted by LarryF View Post
    I was brought in by a lure. A link on a webpage . Offering 35k a month. So I deposit 260 for the said steps to run. But when I issue a buy or sell and the charting started I couldn't stop thinking what if this is phony charting. Because the lure said if I would win but I was losing.

Obviously I was a preschooler, toddler then

But a legitimate question. In school says Reuters But EUR/USD use Forex . My Question is where is the actual charting. Is it link . Is it available?
    Hi Larry,

You need to learn more before going back to live trading. You have to become familiar with all the different instruments, their charts and many more things. The first you have to do is to install Metatrader platform which will greatly help you to define chart with different timeframes and durations. If you have any questions regarding trading charts don’t hesitate to ask

U may draw charts from here..http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/

Or if wanna learn abt everything abt charts use this link...http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school

adding to deanfx meta trader trading platform, you can use this platform and register "demo account" try to search online there are many brokers who provide free demo account before you commit any real money and the good news, demo account usually can be extended.
    For other websites which don't need registration are http://freestockcharts.com/ and stochcharts given by Ammeo

hchandra and Ammeo are both right about those chart packages. They are free and have a lot to offer, especially if you are new. Unfortunately you can not rely on any charts provided a binary broker, so far as I know they all have those gimpy little charts they display on the trade platforms but no real charting packages. You may also want to investigate any broker/platforms for main stream stock/option/futures trading, many of them will let you join for free and have good charting, also look into the Nasdaq and CBOE website, they also have charting packages available.

There is a charting website that you can also try: www.barchart.com

Thanks, I got to be more patient. Sometimes when a question in mind I pose it.

Thanks for info its appreciated

Thanks I'm in school but sometimes impatient

Thank You

Thank You

I'll keep this mind