How do I add a picture to my threads !!!

I feel it would personalize what I say .

I started off wrong. I was fished in. Hook line a sinker about great profits to make but with no education except some foolhardy sentiment tool Lost my most my deposit in 2 days

I know it is the weekend and the trading floor is closed but does that mean the Community Traders also closed.

During the week I going to school here. Now I have some time to devote to exercise what I learned.

I have to exercise some sort of tool to use on Community Traders. Correct?

I be using 30 minute expiry and I believe a Trender

Thanks for your input

Welcome to the forum Larry. A picture is considered an avatar on a forum. Just go up to top of page to Settings.
    Click on that, then scroll down to edit avatar on the left. Click on that and there are many to chose from. Hope that helps.

Welcome to CommuniTraders Larry! I hope you will find useful all the information in our community and also you will find answers to all your questions here.

Smile !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahB View Post
    Welcome to the forum Larry. A picture is considered an avatar on a forum. Just go up to top of page to Settings.
    Click on that, then scroll down to edit avatar on the left. Click on that and there are many to chose from. Hope that helps.
    Thank You DeborhB it worked!

Hi Larry,
    other way to add picture is using external picture storage online such as imageshack, tinypic, etc.
    try to copy paste the uploaded picture forum code to show picture here.
    Hope this can help.