Rookie Member

I !!!

I came to binary options in a weird way. I never heard of them before. An enticing link figured out a system that allowed me to generate a $35K-$45K profit, each and every month. Well I was skeptical but it pique my interest.So after checking StockPair out in bb and business publications I deposited the minimum amount to run the steps

Naturally I lost most of my deposit.

I since learned that I'm not to old to learn a new thing. I since going to school here I'm really beginning to be excited about

I'm going to make this work.
    Last edited by ineedhelp; 12-19-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: typo

Wishing you good trades!

Attend the free BOTS School first. It will widen your view on trading!

Rookie Member

I so Happy to find this site !!!

I came into a weird way. A webpage link said it figured out a system that allowed me to generate a $35K-$45K profit, each and every month. So I my interest was pique . But I was skeptical about the amounts . So with nothing to lose I check out StockPair and deposited the minimum to run the steps.

Now I'm taking your binary options classes and feel excitement ..

However I discovering I need to generate a greater nest egg

And this is the best part time job that I can thing of.

Nice to have you around, your lessons we'll be equally important here.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedhelp View Post
    I came into a weird way. A webpage link said it figured out a system that allowed me to generate a $35K-$45K profit, each and every month. So I my interest was pique . But I was skeptical about the amounts . So with nothing to lose I check out StockPair and deposited the minimum to run the steps.

Now I'm taking your binary options classes and feel excitement ..

However I discovering I need to generate a greater nest egg

And this is the best part time job that I can thing of.
    Welcome to CommuniTraders!

If you have already started learning from our school you are on the right path to become a great trader! The only thing you must follow all the time is to be persistent and to learn everything and try everything, ask more experienced traders and trade on demo. Best way to do that is to use our CommuniTraders binary options platform. Still in beta and improving but you will love it if you try! Wish you good luck and don’t forget to participate in our forum discussions

Best regards,
    Kolyo
    CT Team

Welcome ineedhelp,
    It's great you found your way to this forum. Also great you did start at Stockpair, the most recommended broker on this site. Get ready for a great education here...it is a place you can feel safe.