Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Best MACD Entries strategy !!!

Hello community, i just created an account here but im following you for a while! I started trading (as newbie) recently trying some strategy or simply trying to "read" PA! I would like to try "The Best MACD" strategy but i have some problem setting it in MT4. In my platform it just have on color (both for up and downside) and with just one moving avarage. Can you tell me how i can edit my MACD indicator to looks exactly like that?
    Also would be nice if you can point me to some 15-30minute expire working strategy!
    Thanks.

EDIT: I've just see there is a similar thread, and i added the MACD 2 lines indicator stand to it, it is a bit different though. So just consider the second part of the thread
    Last edited by jojofra; 12-18-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jojofra View Post
    Hello community, i just created an account here but im following you for a while! I started trading (as newbie) recently trying some strategy or simply trying to "read" PA! I would like to try "The Best MACD" strategy but i have some problem setting it in MT4. In my platform it just have on color (both for up and downside) and with just one moving avarage. Can you tell me how i can edit my MACD indicator to looks exactly like that?
    Also would be nice if you can point me to some 15-30minute expire working strategy!
    Thanks.

EDIT: I've just see there is a similar thread, and i added the MACD 2 lines indicator stand to it, it is a bit different though. So just consider the second part of the thread
    did you get all your questions answered? I posted on the other thread too...

Yes thanks bro i fixed the MACD problem and i've read other threads but i'm still looking for some other 15-30m expire strategies..i'd like to test all strategies possible out there and then choose the one i fit more cause im a bit confused with strategies i tested so far! So if you folks got any strategy which is not on the "SCHOOL section" and you want to share i'll appreciate really much!
    Thanks.

Yes thanks bro i fixed the MACD problem and i've read other threads but i'm still looking for some other 15-30m expire strategies..i'd like to test all strategies possible out there and then choose the one i fit more cause im a bit confused with strategies i tested so far! So if you folks got any strategy which is not on the "SCHOOL section" and you want to share i'll appreciate really much!
    Thanks.
    Try Okane's 15-30 minute strategy, its on the forum here and I have it written up on my blog too.

To be honest Okane's strategy seems a bit confusing to me, i'll try to give another look ahead!
    Im trying a mix of strategies found here making some demo trade, to be exact i used the rsi(14)-stochastic(14-3-3) strategy with the 2 EMA (5-10) mixed to the spiderbyte87 strategy (the first one he posted) with rsi(9)/SMA(5)-stochastic(12-3-5)/CCI(5). I really don't know if these strategies can really fit togheter since they got bit different conditions, but it seems when all of both strategie's conditions are respected it is a "win"..so far (i just tested for today and yesterday).
    What do you think about, could these strategies work togheter??
    Here there is a screen of few of entries i tried:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usdcadm1_20-12-13.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	1172
    TF is 1m (actually trying to adapt for 5m TF), the arrows are entries with 15minutes expire.
    Last edited by jojofra; 12-20-2013 at 11:20 AM.

To be honest Okane's strategy seems a bit confusing to me, i'll try to give another look ahead!
    Im trying a mix of strategies found here making some demo trade, to be exact i used the rsi(14)-stochastic(14-3-3) strategy with the 2 EMA (5-10) mixed to the spiderbyte87 strategy (the first one he posted) with rsi(9)/SMA(5)-stochastic(12-3-5)/CCI(5). I really don't know if these strategies can really fit togheter since they got bit different conditions, but it seems when all of both strategie's conditions are respected it is a "win"..so far (i just tested for today and yesterday).
    What do you think about, could these strategies work togheter??
    Here there is a screen of few of entries i tried:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usdcadm1_20-12-13.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	1172
    TF is 1m (actually trying to adapt for 5m TF), the arrows are entries with 15minutes expire.
    That sounds way to complicated. Try to narrow it down to one moving average, rsi or stochastic, use support and resistance from a longer time frame to provide target/limits and move up from 1 minute to at least 15 minute charts, one hour would be better and I think for you maybe daily charts until you get the hang of your strategy.

Thanks for tips Im using rsi+stochastic for have more confirmations like strategy says, but i'll try to simply it using just stochastic! what are best entries expire for 15m and 1h TF chart?

EDIT: Did you mean something like that: http://forex-strategies-revealed.com...oss-stochastic ?
    I've already seen links from foreign community, i hope they are allowed
    Last edited by jojofra; 12-21-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks for tips Im using rsi+stochastic for have more confirmations like strategy says, but i'll try to simply it using just stochastic! what are best entries expire for 15m and 1h TF chart?

EDIT: Did you mean something like that: http://forex-strategies-revealed.com...oss-stochastic ?
    I've already seen links from foreign community, i hope they are allowed
    check out an indicator i recently discovered, it is the stochastic RSI, the tool applies the stochastic formula to RSI vaules and produces a stochastic based on RSI, it looks pretty good. For expiry try this...look back on your charts and count how many bars it takes for the signal you are trading to produce an ITM option. Do this for each signal you can find going back for at least 20-30 signals, more is better, and then average those numbers. That number will be the number of bars it takes for the signal to pay on average, use it to pick expiry...if you are using 15 minute bars and it takes an average of 4 bars for it to move in the money then you will want at least one hour until expiry (4 bars X 15 minutes)

hi..can anyone show me how to setup this strategy plsss..theres smtg wrong with my mt4 chartClick image for larger version. 

Name:	usdchfm30.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	1198

Quote Originally Posted by miji View Post
    hi..can anyone show me how to setup this strategy plsss..theres smtg wrong with my mt4 chartClick image for larger version. 

Name:	usdchfm30.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	1198
    I don't kow much about mt4, I think Bogdan or one of the senior traders will be able to answer you.