Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BOTS Platform Suck ? !!!

Hi,

I was doing some practice with BOTS platform and I found 3 times out of 4
    the entry price is not changing and still showing the entry price as Apple's
    which is the first asset in the list.

I would appreciate if you could check this out.

Also I think the graph portion is too much which force us to scroll down to
    do the selection of asset, strategy, amount etc... If it is not that wider we
    could do all the actions without scrolling down the screen. The time we take
    to scroll and select, the price of the asset changes.

My personal feeling is that we cannot do that fast in BOTS platform as in a
    broker's. Its just my feeling but the other users may be comfortable with it.

Hi Zanadu,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with CommuniTraders platform! It will be extremely valuable to our team which is constantly improving the features of the platform. I am not sure why you have such “freezing” of the entry price. We have tested many times and the price is always changing according to the asset selected. It will be great if you tell us for which asset types this happen, which is your browser and if possible to capture screenshots when this happen? It is great suggestion to move the trading side bar above the graph window and we will discuss this option and will change if possible on the next release of the platform. If you have any other suggestions, ideas or problems, we will be glad to know them!

Best regards,
    Kolyo
    CT Team

Hi Zanadu,

Remember its a BETA! still testing.

BTW - the solution to your problem is to switch to another asset, than switch back to the asset you want to trade. Hope that helps

Hi Kolyo & Martin,

I have taken a screenshot that time itself and will attach together with.

Martin you can see that sometimes it changed. And I tried only with EURUSD.

I do not have even the slightest doubt that its a great help for everyone to try and
    get master in trading by practicing, practicing, practicing......My suggestion is just to
    make it more user friendly.

Further to my earlier posting on the same subject, I still believe the graph portion is
    taking too much of space (which is of new use to the trader as you will all agree) and
    it delays our action while choosing an option.

On the asset part, I think it would be better if currency pairs are positioned first. And I
    think those are most traders choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanadu View Post
    Hi Kolyo & Martin,

I have taken a screenshot that time itself and will attach together with.

Martin you can see that sometimes it changed. And I tried only with EURUSD.

I do not have even the slightest doubt that its a great help for everyone to try and
    get master in trading by practicing, practicing, practicing......My suggestion is just to
    make it more user friendly.

Further to my earlier posting on the same subject, I still believe the graph portion is
    taking too much of space (which is of new use to the trader as you will all agree) and
    it delays our action while choosing an option.

On the asset part, I think it would be better if currency pairs are positioned first. And I
    think those are most traders choose.
    How can you say that the chart is of no use to the trader? What are you using to get your signals? I agree that for now the charting is limited but as Kolyo and Martin both said the platform is in beta, which means it is still being developed and improved upon.

Im glad that your'e showing so much interest Zanadu!! Really am! Well I think it's about time I'll share some screenshots of the new CommuniTraders V2.0. My Xmass gift, soon(:

Hi Michael,

I really did not mean that much

What I meant is that while we use a real chart like Meta4 and such things,
    we enter into the trade (on BOTS platform) based on the signals from that chart.
    Can we take signals from its (BOTS) platform ?

I am grateful and blessed to have such a facility for demo-practicing and I did not
    mean to hurt anyone.

Thank you Martin

I am not a techy person by all means. I have just been wondering lately about the server being used here. We have to wait alot for results to our trades and sometimes I can't access the website even. I've been questioning if the server, hope I am wording this right, is enough to handle the traffic. Some evenings, I start to trade for awhile and everything is going smoothly..then bam! Locks up, can't even access forum. Maybe it is just me?

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahB View Post
    I am not a techy person by all means. I have just been wondering lately about the server being used here. We have to wait alot for results to our trades and sometimes I can't access the website even. I've been questioning if the server, hope I am wording this right, is enough to handle the traffic. Some evenings, I start to trade for awhile and everything is going smoothly..then bam! Locks up, can't even access forum. Maybe it is just me?
    We're working to resolve site connection speed issues. Hoping for good results by Saturday. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanadu View Post

What I meant is that while we use a real chart like Meta4 and such things,
    we enter into the trade (on BOTS platform) based on the signals from that chart.
    Can we take signals from its (BOTS) platform ?
    You could defiantly do so. Many of our users "Copy-Trade", means they follow other traders on the platform, and enter real trades on their broker based on others trades or signals if you want. Remember that the exact price of an asset might vary from one broker to another and from our platform.

and many thanks for your support, appreciated. (: