Hi,
    I'm Matt.
    A few things about myself,
    I'm currently attending MMI for the Harley Davidson and Kawasaki programs,
    I'm an adrenaline junkie,
    I love to have a good time in life,
    I would love to be my own boss some day,
    and I'm very easy to talk to.

I actually started looking up binary trading because of a scam similar to the 60-second. I lost my investment, luckily only $200, in just one day from 30m expirys.
    Even though I lost my money, I actually had fun from it all. Curiosity got the best of me, so I started to research.
    I finally happened to come across BOTS.com when I was looking up the best regulated binary options trade brokers.
    I started reading the fourms, and got even more interested in all of it!
    Then I saw the school. I have spent this whole weekend reading pre-school and primary.
    Now that I am done reading primary, I can't wait to practice the basic strategies in the communitraders trading demo!
    If anyone has any tips for me, I would love to know them.
    Thanks!
    Hope for everyone to be very prosperous!

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Hi,
    I'm Matt.
    A few things about myself,
    I'm currently attending MMI for the Harley Davidson and Kawasaki programs,
    I'm an adrenaline junkie,
    I love to have a good time in life,
    I would love to be my own boss some day,
    and I'm very easy to talk to.

I actually started looking up binary trading because of a scam similar to the 60-second. I lost my investment, luckily only $200, in just one day from 30m expirys.
    Even though I lost my money, I actually had fun from it all. Curiosity got the best of me, so I started to research.
    I finally happened to come across BOTS.com when I was looking up the best regulated binary options trade brokers.
    I started reading the fourms, and got even more interested in all of it!
    Then I saw the school. I have spent this whole weekend reading pre-school and primary.
    Now that I am done reading primary, I can't wait to practice the basic strategies in the communitraders trading demo!
    If anyone has any tips for me, I would love to know them.
    Thanks!
    Hope for everyone to be very prosperous!
    Hi, Matt!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

That’s great you started binary options trading and especially that you are ready to practice with our CT trading platform. It doesn’t matter how risk averse you are and what is your preferred amount to trade you should always start with demo, than with smallest possible real trades and only much latter when you have good and working strategy you could try to make some extra money. I wish you good luck, happy trading and to have many new friends here!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    Hi, Matt!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

That’s great you started binary options trading and especially that you are ready to practice with our CT trading platform. It doesn’t matter how risk averse you are and what is your preferred amount to trade you should always start with demo, than with smallest possible real trades and only much latter when you have good and working strategy you could try to make some extra money. I wish you good luck, happy trading and to have many new friends here!
    Thankyou!

I'm very excited!
    Everything is still a bit fuzzy and confusing, but I have always been a better "hands-on" person, hense my trade.
    Just reading about all the strategies doesn't give me the full picture.
    I guess I'll just have to find out

Welcome abroad, Matthew

Thanks willy!

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Thanks willy!
    You are welcome, Matthew

What's a MMI? I love bikes.
    Dont worry about the picture not being very clear at the moment. Give it some time, continue learning and it will become clearer.

...and of course, welcome into our big family

Motorcycle mechanic institution,
    And thanks! I look forward to my time on here

Welcome aboard!