Poll: Have you experienced a delay withdrawing from Goptions _

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

GOPTIONS DRAGGING FEET ON WITHDRAWALS - anyone else experiencing the same? !!!

Hello this is my first post. My name is Steve Marchant.

I am currently experiencing a delay to a withdrawal request with Goptions. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has experienced similar??

regards to all --- Steve
    Last edited by Steve Marchant; 12-11-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Hi Steve,

Welcome to our community. I don’t have experience with GOption, but experienced delay with some other brokers, up to 10 days. The usual period to receive payments is about 5 days. I hope everything will be ok and you will receive your money at the end. Keep us updated with the progress of your withdrawal!

Rookie Member
    Thanks Dorian. All I am currently experiencing is delaying tactics. Basically a support member called Jim A. keeps asking me to make a new withdrawal request. I made one on Nov 15th and Nov 28th. I'll let you know how it pans out. Its luckily just $100 I deposited. Nevertheless it is the principle of the matter. Other people may be tempted to deposit hundreds or thousands of dollars/euros/pounds / to them I would say watch how this pans out and search other trading sites to see if people are having similar problems.
    I was also asked by Jim to take down this post and he would "guarantee to send me my money" - laughable really.

Rookie Member
    Here is a screen shot of the Goptions page after I "successfully" made the withdrawal request.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jpeg of Goptions website after withdrawal request.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	1153

Rookie Member
    Below I am posting the message history. In my opinion "Jim A." corresponds in a very obtuse way. The background is I deposited $100 in March. I decided not to pursue any options trades with Goptions. I have now been actively requesting a withdrawal for a month - since November 15th 2013. As you can see from the post above, I grabbed a screen shot of the Goptions page after I completed the last withdrawal request on November 28th (see bottom right hand corner). The latest flurry of email communication sees Jim A. repeatedly request that I make a third withdrawal request despite the fact that I continually ask him to tell me why the previous requests have no validity.

EDIT - ACTUALLY I MADE THE FIRST REQUEST ON AUGUST 15TH AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE RECORDED CHAT MESSAGE BELOW - AND IT WAS ACKNOWLEDGED BY "CLAUDIA" THAT SHE COULD SEE MY REQUEST 'IN THE SYSTEM'
    Last edited by Steve Marchant; 12-12-2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: UPDATE INFO

Rookie Member
    Record of Chat session Aug 19th this year

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Claudia'
    Claudia: Welcome to the GOptions live chat service. My name is Claudia, how may I help you today?
    you: Hello Claudia
    Claudia: hello
    you: I would like to withdraw from my account but was unable to do so
    you: my id is edited out
    you: I have $100 in the account
    Claudia: what is your account email please?
    you: the account has been verified
    you: edited out
    Claudia: Hi Steve, as you have not used the account there is a 7% fee
    Claudia: are you sure you would like to withdraw?
    you: yes I would
    Claudia: ok, that is no problem at all
    Claudia: please put in a withdrawal request
    you: so I should be able to withdraw $93?
    Claudia: on the site
    Claudia: through your account
    you: for $93
    you: ??
    Claudia: you will be withdrawing $100
    Claudia: the fee will be taken from that
    Claudia: is there anything else I can help you with?
    you: I tried to do that last time and a message came up saying I couldn't do it
    you: I will try to do it right now - please hold on a second
    Claudia: no problem
    you: hello Claudia - I have made the request now
    Claudia: let me check if I see it
    Claudia: Great I see it
    you: ok - thankyou - does the withdrawal request have a reference number?
    Claudia: thank you. no. but we can see it
    you: ok. When should I expect the refund to arrive in my account?
    Claudia: it will take us up to 24 hours to process and send out to you
    Claudia: as you know we guarantee same day withdrawals
    you: ok, thank you very much, that is all - have a good evening
    Claudia: but it may take your card provider several days to return it to you
    Claudia: have a great day!
    Claudia: Thank you for chatting with me today. For any further support feel free to come back to me anytime. Good Bye
    you: bye
    Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.
    You are not currently in a chat session.
    Last edited by Steve Marchant; 12-12-2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: HIGHLIGHT TEXT

Rookie Member
    record of email correspondence DO YOU WANT THESE ISSUES??????

Jim,

I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm trying to get you to respond to my question "Why do I need to make a 4th withdrawal request for the same transaction?" The fact you are unable to "get your head around a simple concept" is highly illuminative - some would draw the wrong conclusion that you are lacking mental faculties but they would be wrong - it is clear that you are being deliberately obtuse in order to deny paying me MY money.

You are unable to answer this question and steadfastly refuse to do so because there is no rational answer. I am 99.99% certain that if I make a 4th withdrawal request then in 10 days time you will be asking me to make a 5th withdrawal request. This is showing up Goptions in a very bad light!

Steve Marchant
    Hide message history

On Thursday, 12 December 2013, 10:37, GOptions Support wrote:
    Hello Steve
    I can’t help with this as I feel you are trying to bait me into some argument that I can’t get my head wrapped around
    We are more than happy to assist
    As I’ve said, you are now the only one dragging his feet
    You are the cause of delay, no one else

Regards

Jim A.
    GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Dec 12, 2013, at 5:14 PM, Steve wrote:

Jim,

what don't you get? I have already done it 3 times - why do I have to make a 4th withdrawal request??

Steve Marchant

On Wednesday, 11 December 2013, 13:18, GOptions Support wrote:
    Hello
    One more time. Unless you do it, we can’t
    It’s you money. If you want it, you need to request it via the system
    We can’t do it on your behalf
    We would then be charged with theft
    So please just do it and let’s move this forward

Regards

Jim A.

GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Dec 11, 2013, at 2:59 PM, Steve wrote:

You are ignoring the fact that I have already done what you are asking twice - November 15th and 28th. Not doing it a third time as then I'll have to wait another 6/7 working days for my funds:- and I don't believe I would get them then, we would just be having this same email correspondence in 7/10 days time.

Steve Marchant

On Wednesday, 11 December 2013, 7:44, GOptions Support wrote:
    Hi
    I explain again, I can’t log into your account for you
    If you want your money, log in and request the withdrawal or it simply can’t go through
    These system are all connected directly and it all needs to be done in the right way
    it takes a total of 7 seconds

Regards

Jim A.
    GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Dec 11, 2013, at 2:25 PM, Steve wrote:

I have made a request on November 15th and then again on November 28th. Not doing another one. Why are you requesting I make a third withdrawal request?

Steve Marchant

On Wednesday, 11 December 2013, 7:15, GOptions Support wrote:
    HI
    This is now your second threat
    I don’t understand why you are acting in this manner
    I could have just acted like any other online broker and ignored you but we didn’t
    We answered you
    SO just log in and make the request and the payment will go out
    Obviously i can’t log in and act on your behalf or we would have a completely other problem to deal with

Regards

Jim A.
    GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Dec 11, 2013, at 1:36 PM, Steve wrote:

Jim,

you haven't explained. You are asking me to log on again and go through the withdrawal procedure. You say you can't do this on my behalf. I understand that a customer needs to submit a withdrawal request but as I have explained clearly, I have already submitted a withdrawal request, firstly on November 15th and then on November 28th. I am not inclined to submit another. It shouldn't be necessary.

Ive submitted a withdrawal request and I have now agreed to a $17 reduction. It is now time you pay me in a timely manner. I should imagine a newspaper like the Daily Mail would love a story like this. Perhaps I can work with an investigative journalist there. Oh what fun! The clock is ticking. Come on - get your act together chaps,

Steve Marchant

On Wednesday, 11 December 2013, 6:15, Support wrote:
    Hi
    I've explained. It's cause we cants do it in your behalf

Regards

Jim A.
    GOPTIONS SUPPORT

On Dec 11, 2013, at 1:06 PM, Steve wrote:

I've done it twice already - why again? Could you address that question?

Steve Marchant

On Wednesday, 11 December 2013, 5:25, GOptions Support wrote:
    Hi
    You just need to log in and do it
    It will be done
    We can’t do this on your behalf
    It’s not possible

Regards

Jim

GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Dec 11, 2013, at 11:47 AM, Steve wrote:

Jim,

I already have requested the withdrawal twice now. One in mid November and once again on November 28th (see attached) so I am not going to make a 3rd request as by doing so I would be concurring that I have not made previous requests.

Furthermore, I guarantee you that I will decease to post about my, so far, negative experiences with Goptions once I receive my funds.

Steve Marchant

On Wednesday, 11 December 2013, 4:33, GOptions Support wrote:
    Hi
    Yes - please be so kind as to amend your comment on that site to reflect our care in this manner
    I assume you don’t like paying $17, but we do care of this kind of thing same day
    Just be so kind as to log in and request the withdrawal and it will be done today - guaranteed

Regards

Jim A.

GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Dec 11, 2013, at 11:00 AM, Steve wrote:

So total "cost" is $17 meaning $83 to be credited back to my credit card - please go ahead and process my withdrawal request.

Steve Marchant

On Wednesday, 11 December 2013, 3:11, GOptions Support wrote:
    Hello
    This is not, nor was it ever a delay tactic as this has been part of our terms since day one and actually has never changed.
    The cost is 7% (which is just our processing fee- the cost of bringing in your funds to begin with) + $10 fee.
    We are not here to make money on this stuff, we are here to see you trade. But if you come in just to leave, this cost is not to be shouldered by our company. That’s the only purpose of it.

If you still choose to leave, your withdrawal will be processed dame day as guaranteed.
    I am not sure why you didn’t get our previous mails nor is it really relevant now - what’s important is to move things forward as per your request

Regards

Jim A.

GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Dec 11, 2013, at 10:01 AM, Steve wrote:

Delay tactic - show me the emails - haven't received even one. I don't see why I should pay a dormancy fee as this was not part of our contract when I deposited the money in March. (I read the terms and conditions thoroughly back then) Please tell me when this rule was introduced and how much it is.

Steve Marchant

On Wednesday, 11 December 2013, 0:13, GOptions Support wrote:
    Hi
    For starters, we’ve sent you 3 mails asking if you are willing to pay the fees associated with non0use
    We’ve received no reply
    We aren’t going to chase you up on this request, with all due respect
    You’ve never used the account since March, this carries with is a dormancy fee as listed in our terms
    We’ve sent you mail asking if you want to pay this, as it amounts to a lot considering your 100 deposit.

Anyway, I ask again, do you want to part with this fee or prefer actually trading

Your call

Regards

Jim A.

GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Dec 11, 2013, at 3:29 AM, Steve wrote:

This is just a small small but just very small example of what I am talking about - enjoy

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ncing-the-same

On Tuesday, 10 December 2013, 20:00, Steve wrote:
    To GOptions Support,

Once again, with regards to various withdrawal requests detailed in this email chain, I am disappointed to find that there has been no credit to my debit card despite my complying with every request made by various members of support. I would like a serious response from either Lee or Adam as to why Goptions apparently has a policy of dragging its corporate feet when it comes to processing valid withdrawal requests. This makes a complete nonsense of what is stated on the website.

I'm a pretty friendly laid back guy but once someone gets on my wrong side then "watch out!". I am at the point where I doubt your actions are legal. Therefore further refusal to process this withdrawal will lead to me creating a massive online presence from my part whereby I will search out all other disgruntled Goptions customers with the aim of establishing exactly how many people are not being treated correctly by your company. I shall then seek to coordinate a joint petition to relevant authorities with a mandate of corrective action for your company in particular and the binary options business sector in general. Basically I will aim to create a lobby group to British parliament or European authorities if necessary.

Now, having made that explicit threat, I'll say right now I'd rather not do that ... but, I will, if I don't get my money back before January 1st 2014.

Over to you,

Steve Marchant.

On Thursday, 28 November 2013, 14:01, Steve wrote:
    Done!

I hope to receive the withdrawal as a credit to my debit card shortly,

Steve Marchant

On Thursday, 28 November 2013, 13:59, Steve wrote:
    Done!

Steve Marchant

Rookie Member
    Previous correspondence - at bottom proof of withdrawal

On Thursday, 28 November 2013, 13:38, GOptions Support wrote:
    In the trading platform - log in, and make the request

GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Nov 28, 2013, at 8:05 PM, Steve wrote:

My name is Stephen Marchant.

Today, Thursday November 28th 2013, I hereby request the withdrawal of my funds, a total of $100, less the $7 charge.

Furthermore I request acknowledgement that the funds have been re-credited to my debit card.

Stephen Marchant

On Thursday, 28 November 2013, 12:48, Support wrote:
    Hello
    This is going to be my last mail in this regards as I believe you aren't taking me seriously or simply looking to harass me. So again, we will be glad to send and will do so, just as the previous mail says, today....however you need to request it. Until you do so, I can do nothing

Regards

Jim A
    GOPTIONS

On Nov 28, 2013, at 7:21 PM, Steve wrote:

There's no apology forthcoming Jim,

open up this email chain properly - the last correspondence was on the 15th of this month when I was told that the money "will be sent today",

So back to the original point rather than the sidetracking statement of yours. Please show proof you credited my credit card 13 days ago or else send the money today and again with proof.

Steve Marchant

On Thursday, 28 November 2013, 12:08, GOptions Support wrote:
    Hi
    You must think we are incompetent, but you would be very mistaken
    Since the original mail received from Lee, you have yet to request a withdrawal
    Since August, this wasn’t done by you and until such time as you do so, no action can be taken by us
    So I do believe a small apology is due

Regards

Jim A.

GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

On Nov 28, 2013, at 6:39 PM, Steve wrote:

Hello,

It has been nearly 2 weeks since you said "I'll send the money today". It has not arrived in my account and banks never have such a delay for receiving either wires or funds re-credited to a debit card. Please show me some evidence that you sent the money. If you haven't yet sent the money please send it today and again send me some evidence to show you have sent it.

Your reputation is already shot at various binary options websites so this is not unexpected behaviour on your part, however you seen to be particularly thick skinned regards how tainted your reputation becomes. I don't understand this behaviour but that is not my concern. Please refund the $100 less the $7 charge immediately.

Steve Marchant

On Sunday, 17 November 2013, 18:23, Steve wrote:

On Friday, 15 November 2013, 11:43, Steve wrote:
    Thankyou

Steve Marchant

On Friday, 15 November 2013, 11:32, Goptions Support wrote:
    Hi Steve,

A pleasure we will send it to you today.

Regards,
    GOptions SUPPORT

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Steve wrote:
    Hello,

I was sick for a while and then busy on other projects. Still, the desire remains to make the withdrawal. Please facilitate this as soon as possible,

thanking in anticipation,

Steve Marchant

On Friday, 15 November 2013, 11:27, Goptions Support wrote:
    Hi Steve,

We are confused here.
    As Lee asked you to re request it after you last spoke - Sent: Thursday, 5 September 2013, 21:53
    Subject: RE: Account Verification

Hello
    It was initially canceled due to the inactivity and you never went in an re-requested
    If you do so, we will take care of it today

Regards

Lee More

Please just re request it We will send today.

Regards,
    GOptions SUPPORT

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Steve wrote:
    Hello,

I has not gone un-noticed that I seem to be being ignored. When it comes to depositing money with you the responses are lightning fast >> the opposite when it comes to withdrawing.

I hope I can get my deposit in a timely manner with no further shenaningans,

Steve Marchant

On Friday, 6 September 2013, 7:58, Steve wrote:
    Hello Lee,

I did confirm with Claudia via chat that my request had been received and would be processed ... and that was 3-4 weeks ago. Nevertheless, I will make another withdrawal request as you suggest today,

Steve Marchant

To: 'Steve'
    Sent: Thursday, 5 September 2013, 21:53

Hello
    It was initially canceled due to the inactivity and you never went in an re-requested
    If you do so, we will take care of it today

Regards

Lee More

Phone: +44-2036081331
    Mail lee.more@goptions.com

Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 12:10 AM
    To: Lee More
    Subject: Re: Account Verification

Hello Lee,

I made an online request for account withdrawal of $100 meaning $93 to my account as I never placed a trade. Made it about 3-4 weeks ago. Followed up with Claudia on chat service - still no money credited to my card - please could you expedite this as soon as possible,

much appreciated,

Steve Marchant

To: 'Steve' ; support@goptions.com
    Sent: Thursday, 18 July 2013, 3:30

Your documents have been approved

Thanks

Lee More

Phone: +44-2036081331
    Mail lee.more@goptions.com

Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 6:45 AM
    To: support@goptions.com
    Subject: Account Verification

Hello,

I have attached scans of the documents requested in order to verify my account under email address belowthevolcano@yahoo.com and user steve marchant

please confirm when my account is positively verified,

Steve Marchant

----- Forwarded Message -----
    To: belowthevolcano@yahoo.com
    Cc: support@goptions.com
    Sent: Saturday, 2 March 2013, 21:57
    Subject: Message From www.goptions.com Customer support

Please do not reply to this email, it is an automated notification.
    Dear customer,

This is not a new bill - this email is meant to help you to identify the charge that will appear on your next credit card statement.
    You recently made an online payment at http://www.goptions.com/.

This purchase has been charged to your credit card and is being billed now to the following credit card:

Charge info:
    MAR/03/2013 100 ( USD ) ID: edited out
    Card Type: Visa
    Card Number: ************3340

This will appear on your next statement as a credit card payment to goptions.com

For assistance with your purchase, your Content License or Download please contact the Support team at support@goptions.com.
    For additional contact information see: http://www.goptions.com/contactUs.
    Payment services to this site are provided by http://www.algocharge.com/.
    It is our policy to securely process online payments from the customer to the supplier.
    If for any reason what so ever, you are not satisfied with the product you have just paid for using
    the AlgoCharge payment services, and you failed to resolve any such issue directly with the company you bought from, please
    contact us directly at info@AlgoCharge.com, or go to our web site at http://www.algocharge.com/
    We will do our best to resolve any issues immediately.
    Best regards,

The AlgoCharge Support Team

Rookie Member
    Latest backwards and forwards

************************************************** **********************************************
    From you on November 28th

On Thursday, 28 November 2013, 13:59, Steve wrote:
    Done!

Steve Marchant

On Thursday, 28 November 2013, 13:38, GOptions Support wrote:
    In the trading platform - log in, and make the request

GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

From Goptions Support November 15th

On Friday, 15 November 2013, 11:32, Goptions Support wrote:
    Hi Steve,

A pleasure we will send it to you today.
    Regards,
    GOptions SUPPORT

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Steve wrote:
    Hello,
    I was sick for a while and then busy on other projects. Still, the desire remains to make the withdrawal. Please facilitate this as soon as possible,

thanking in anticipation,

Steve Marchant

From Saved Chat text Aug 15th
    Claudia: are you sure you would like to withdraw?
    you: yes I would
    Claudia: ok, that is no problem at all
    Claudia: please put in a withdrawal request
    you: so I should be able to withdraw $93?
    Claudia: on the site
    Claudia: through your account
    you: for $93
    you: ??
    Claudia: you will be withdrawing $100
    Claudia: the fee will be taken from that
    you: I tried to do that last time and a message came up saying I couldn't do it
    you: I will try to do it right now - please hold on a second
    Claudia: no problem
    you: hello Claudia - I have made the request now
    Claudia: let me check if I see it
    Claudia: Great I see it

************************************************** ******************************
    Hide message history

On Thursday, 12 December 2013, 12:20, Support wrote:
    Hello
    As you are simply uninterested with doing what any client does when they want a withdrawal, I have nothing more to add. As for the rest, I am Speechless

Regards

Jim A.

On Dec 12, 2013, at 6:35 PM, Steve wrote:

You have never answered this question and you will not because your intent is to not pay me my money. It is now, in my mind at least, established that Goptions lacks any sense of business ethics whatsoever. It will soon be established in other people's minds too. My estimate is by Spring/Summer 2014.

From a purely business point of view this makes no sense for you as when I start to increase my online presence highlighting your dishonest business practices, the amount of new and existing business you lose will far exceed the $100 you owe me. By the way, I am adept at getting websites to rank on the first page of search engines. This will not be pretty for you. And that is before I even start figuring out how and where your business is registered and then coordinating concerted effort to have your business practices, or lack of them, intensely scrutinized.

S.M

On Thursday, 12 December 2013, 11:12, GOptions Support wrote:
    Hello
    I’ve answered this.

Have a great day

Regards

Jim A.

GOptions Support
    support@goptions.com

oh, yet another tale of an options broker making it difficult/impossible you a regular trader to withdraw their money. This should be illegal, and I think it will become closer to being illegal in the future.