The Monkey is here! Hello to all CT traders from the jungle! !!!

Hi guys, I am The Monkey Trader

I live in the jungle. My home is on the highest floor of a skyscraping Baobab Tree, high above the ground. I like bananas so much! I couldn’t live without them I trade for a living cause bananas are not for free these days. I trade only Binary Options, following the PROS! I have great family trading history! My father is the great monkey trader who conquers a hundred of top money managers three decades ago and wins against them. I learned a lot from him. He told me all the secrets how to beat the brokers in their unfair games and how to profit from the herd stupidity. I am not that smart and prefer to follow the Experts and to learn from them.

That’s why I will copy trade the CommuniTraders experienced traders and will profit a lot of bannana $$$ Huhuhu !!! I am dreaming about banana dollar currency to trade with. Does anybody know about it !?

Hi Monkey

Welcome to our trading community! We are proud to have you on board :P Very interested to see you trading. Firstly I don’t believe my eyes but now I see you are a really smart monkey, probably the first one trading binary options in the world! Welcome again and feel like you are in your wild jungle here in the CommuniTraders Forum haha

Hi Monkey, I will shake hands with you, since monkeys also have hands, but I also shake 'hands' with my dog. My dog is smarter than most people and also smarter than me.
    My dog understands a lot of human words, but hardly anyone understands the language my dog uses.
    And unless the brokers you talk about, my dog is always fair ...
    But there are a lot of unfair dogs around, but those have real hands.
    Anyway, I like your Monkey style.
    I shouldn't mention doggy style, I guess ?

I'm also new, but learning ...

I am here to follow and trade together with the best traders in the CommuniTraders binary trading community, but the big question I have is who is the most influential and most successful trader here? I want to know and to follow his trades making millions of banana dollars Uhuhu Than I will share my banana drink with him each time we have a wining trade to celebrate I need urgently your advices and your opinion who is the trader I should follow to achieve best performance in binary options trading?

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey View Post
    I am here to follow and trade together with the best traders in the CommuniTraders binary trading community, but the big question I have is who is the most influential and most successful trader here? I want to know and to follow his trades making millions of banana dollars Uhuhu Than I will share my banana drink with him each time we have a wining trade to celebrate I need urgently your advices and your opinion who is the trader I should follow to achieve best performance in binary options trading?
    Hey there Monkey boy! still trading?

Hi Monkey!
    Welcome to CommuniTraders

Hahahaa hahah
    Hi Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey View Post
    You can follow Bogdan and Micheal Hodges. both are good