Thread: Asian Session

Asian Session !!!

Do any of you trade the Asian session? Do you have any helpful hints?
    I am Pacific Time and it is the only session that works with my schedule.
    Bungee jumping off my balcony would be a whole lot more exciting.
    Lighting a candle on fire to get it to move might work, hmmm... Does anyone even bother to trade this session?

I have do have some help info on Asian trading session but is only on USDJPY. If you are interested read them on Marc's thread, currency characteristics: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....haracteristics

Bothering to trade Asian session? I don't trade it much considering the fact that sometimes the market moves at snail's pace during such times. You can wait for 1 hour for your target to be hit during this time but it can be hit in like 5 minutes in other busy sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas_trader View Post
    Bothering to trade Asian session? I don't trade it much considering the fact that sometimes the market moves at snail's pace during such times. You can wait for 1 hour for your target to be hit during this time but it can be hit in like 5 minutes in other busy sessions.
    You are right. But most asian traders trade asian session. This is the best time for institution like banks to trade among themselves as the rate is the best for them to take up positions. Retailers is best to trade euro or US session.
    Every trader knows fx market is divided into 3 trading sessions, Asia, Europe and the US. Does anyone knows that Asia trading session is sub-divided into 3 sessions, Sydney, Japan & Hong Kong/Singapore. In Asia trading is best to trade the Japanese trading hours which is the most liquid.
    Last edited by willyw; 12-11-2013 at 05:06 AM.