Thread: Hello BOTS!!!

Hello BOTS!!! !!!

I'm a novice in binary options trading, I once traded on trade rush following a Norbert 60 sec strategy, and then i blew my account. I know quite a few things now, thanks to the school. I'm getting acquainted everyday. Thank you BOTS!!!
    I'm hoping to get all necessary training and skills here, I'm hoping with the help of you guys I would become that pro trader I aspire to become. Thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by maroka View Post
    I'm a novice in binary options trading, I once traded on trade rush following a Norbert 60 sec strategy, and then i blew my account. I know quite a few things now, thanks to the school. I'm getting acquainted everyday. Thank you BOTS!!!
    I'm hoping to get all necessary training and skills here, I'm hoping with the help of you guys I would become that pro trader I aspire to become. Thumbs up.
    glad to make your acquaintance. Care to let us know a little more about your experiences and what you have learned? We are all very interested.

Quote Originally Posted by maroka View Post
    Hi maroka! Welcome to our Binary trading Community! If you have any question when learning let us know and we will help you

Hello maroka and welcome to CommuniTraders! We are kindly inviting you to join our forum and to ask whatever you think you don’t understand. I don’t think that for beginners is good to start with 60 seconds options unless you really want to gamble and not to trade wisely. The best way to start learning serious trading is to watch how the experienced traders here in the forum discuss their trades.