Poll: My first deposit was

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's better to focus on how you can start trading with profit, instead of trying to win back what you lost. Focus on becoming a profitable trader is much better than focus on winning back what you've lost.

With a focus on your losses, you'll be chasing them, what puts you in the danger zone of losing even more.

my first deposit was the minimun $200

My first deposit was $600 - of course, I lost it, but I think it was ok. I wouldn't feel comfortable with more money in a game that I didn't understand very well.

Rookie Member tradingkingNathan's Avatar
    I started with $250.. I think it was the minimum deposit from my broker.. or was it $100..?I forgot how much was it but a few days later I upgraded my account to get the managed account.

Quote Originally Posted by tradingkingNathan View Post
    I started with $250.. I think it was the minimum deposit from my broker.. or was it $100..?I forgot how much was it but a few days later I upgraded my account to get the managed account.
    Managed account? You mean they will "manage it" till you lose it all?
    Do yourself a big favor and trade your own account.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

My first deposit was $250. I was lost. It was burnt my account. I trade cautious using 7-10% risk management. Its not so bad.

My 1st deposit was $300 with Bloombex Options. To be honest i did it more on a hunch and honestly felt I would not do well and burn my deposit. However i was good at 60 seconds and other short term trades. I ended up with around a $2300 profit. I was concerned about taking my money out. I played their game and was able to get all my profits. I am now working on a way to trade with any broker I want since I live in the US this is a bit difficult. I had a crisis not with trading but of a personal nature so it is taking me some time to set up my IBC but once done I for sure plan on trading again.

My current deposit with optiontrade is $500, its still doing good. I have a little more to work on but I'm happy with the growth..

Rookie Member
    it was $300 with my first broker

Quote Originally Posted by jtvsagarreddy View Post
    it was $300 with my first broker
    My broker first deposit is $100 and it's the initial deposit but after a few months, they changed into $250. But it's still an ideal amount to start Binary.