Hot TRADOLOGIC Gained Best Binary Option Software Provider Award from Forex Magnates !!!

Hi guys,

We have exciting news about one of the two biggest binary trading platform providers!

TRADOLOGIC received the Best Binary Option Software Provider Award at the Forex Magnates London Summit 2013, held in London City on November 13th, 2013.

That is great acknowledgement for their continuously improving service and increasing reputation among the binary industry. They have the biggest IT department among all binary software providers in the world, close to 100 IT professionals working for them and their developmental center is located here in Bulgaria! Some of the biggest brokers working on their platform BINARIX are XPMarkets, OptionBit, Cedar Finance, FX Trade. Their binary trading solution include also OMNIX (user management system) and TRADIX (risk management and option pricing system).

Combined all together these three modules give great advantage to every binary options broker. It will be great if you share your experience with this trading platform if you already tested them. I don’t have any experience yet, so I will also be very interested to find out what are they advantages and disadvantages!

They will have soon presentation here in Sofia so probably we will know more soon. I will keep updating this thread with fresh information!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi guys,

We have exciting news about one of the two biggest binary trading platform providers!

TRADOLOGIC received the Best Binary Option Software Provider Award at the Forex Magnates London Summit 2013, held in London City on November 13th, 2013.

That is great acknowledgement for their continuously improving service and increasing reputation among the binary industry. They have the biggest IT department among all binary software providers in the world, close to 100 IT professionals working for them and their developmental center is located here in Bulgaria! Some of the biggest brokers working on their platform BINARIX are XPMarkets, OptionBit, Cedar Finance, FX Trade. Their binary trading solution include also OMNIX (user management system) and TRADIX (risk management and option pricing system).

Combined all together these three modules give great advantage to every binary options broker. It will be great if you share your experience with this trading platform if you already tested them. I don’t have any experience yet, so I will also be very interested to find out what are they advantages and disadvantages!

They will have soon presentation here in Sofia so probably we will know more soon. I will keep updating this thread with fresh information!
    Hi Kolyo,

Will they present new trading platform? I am very interested about trading platform. I'd like to test it new platform.. Please, keep inform us . Thank you .