Thread: Miss

Rookie Member

Miss !!!

Hi everyone I am Afua from London.Been trading for about a year.I am looking for a good Auto binary software.Please any one have traded with one , will be much appreciated to know.
    Thank you.
    Afua

We don't recommend auto binary trading here, we prefer for you to learn to trade on your own if you are going to use binary options. Check out the school section for helpful articles etc....

Hi Afua and Welcome to CommuniTraders!

We appreciate your question and I would like to invite you to join also other discussions and to ask many more questions. However I will agree with Michael that most of us won’t recommend you to trade with auto binary trading software. There are too many scams and most of them, if not all are not transparent enough to allow fair checking of their results. Also trading is not that simple, it needs advanced skills, which could be trained only if you trade by yourself not by following any kind of automated trading providers. I wish you good luck and successful trading and don’t forget to ask every single question you have here in our community.

Hi Afua

Welcome to the Club! I don’t want to give you recommendation to any kind of binary trading provider service, because of too many scams out there, even more than in the binary brokers industry. We have a list of some binary trading services in the main site, but you have to know that they are still not fully evaluated. If you have any other questions I will be glad to help!

Regards,
    Dave

I would never think about paying for a signal provider or auto trading software, but I do wonder if it's possible to write auto trading software myself, to be used by me, following my own rules. My own trading system is very (own) signal heavy and I think an auto trading software would be possible. How can I write my own software for this? Are there certain programs for that?

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    I would never think about paying for a signal provider or auto trading software, but I do wonder if it's possible to write auto trading software myself, to be used by me, following my own rules. My own trading system is very (own) signal heavy and I think an auto trading software would be possible. How can I write my own software for this? Are there certain programs for that?
    That's a great idea, don't think it's too hard. Google search should be your first station. Or are there any developers out there??

I don’t have special programmers knowledge, unless little experience with c sharp but I am preparing some Expert Advisors by my own via Metatrader editor and MetaQuotes Language (MQL) which is actually very simple and intuitive to use. You don’t need to be an expert to learn how to use it. There are some very well explained basic tutorials. Just post on google ‘mql4 manual’ or ‘mql4 course’ and you will find a lot of freely available doc and pdf files with explanations for beginner mql programmers.

Yeah, I know the editor and sometimes use it to change indicators, but I think it will not be possible to use it to automate BO trades, maybe unless the broker also uses MT4.