Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    We're talking about the Strategy Tester article right?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    We're talking about the Strategy Tester article right?
    Yes, yes, teh one where I explain step by step with pictures how to use the Strategy Tester available in the MT4

ote to self: learn to write "the" instead of "teh

Bogdan - who's MT4 chart do you use? I signed up for a free account with a Forex broker recommended here, but I don't like it. I want to find a different one.

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahB View Post
    Bogdan - who's MT4 chart do you use? I signed up for a free account with a Forex broker recommended here, but I don't like it. I want to find a different one.
    I am using fxcm trading platform for charting. It is nice and web based, easy to learn and to customize.

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahB View Post
    I have a number of MT4 demo accounts, including Alpari and FXOpen but they are all the same (except some minor quote differences). What dont u like about your current MT4 broker?

Quote Originally Posted by ramonda View Post
    I am using fxcm trading platform for charting. It is nice and web based, easy to learn and to customize.
    From what I know FXCM uses a proprietary platform.
    This thread is about MT4 and I would like to keep it that way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Note to self: learn to write "the" instead of "teh"
    Bogdan, "teh" is a Malay word for tea.

Haha, that's good to know.

Strategy Tester – Get in Shape with Your Personal Trading Gym !!!

Finally uploaded it... But better late than never right?

Posted by Bogdan. For the complete article - strategy tester for binary options.

If you had the patience to read the whole article, by now you probably know my opinion about this tool: it’s very useful and of great help. Maybe you will encounter some problems you can’t solve when trying to set up the Strategy Tester for the first time, but you can always ask me for help on our Forum. Of course, you could choose not to use it and start to trade for real without any form of testing. That’s your decision and your money, but I strongly advise against it. Good luck if you need it