Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Binary International Live Discussion Forum !!!

Hi All!! I'm new to binary options and am learning - so I'm just sticking to small trades (signals provided by my trading platform)! Just wanted to know if anyone would recommend Binary International?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUiz6S3_s4w

Can't see them listed one here!? any advice appreciated!

Binary International Live Discussion Forum !!!

Binary International Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Rookie Member
    hi! i heard that this broker is offering indicators to trade with and claim about 75 % accuracy! has anyone used it or heard about the performance of those?

Nope, but I doubt it's working, since they don't want to cut their own flesh.

Im pretty sure this broker is scammy, it is based in the Antigua (I think, definitely the carribean, not U.S. or British) and is offering the said free signal/indicator package. Too bad the signal/inidicator package is also owned and operated by the same broker/parent company and is based on the super risky 60 second options. I think you may want to look somewhere else.

Seems fishy..let's ask SeaSalt!

Yep, I think they see you as good fish and they use bait most fish like....

It's the same as with fishing: first trow some attractive fish food in the water and when they start biting, hook them (with BO brokers mostly with bonusses).

Why is it storming outside? I want to go fishing

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Yep, I think they see you as good fish and they use bait most fish like....

It's the same as with fishing: first trow some attractive fish food in the water and when they start biting, hook them (with BO brokers mostly with bonusses).

Why is it storming outside? I want to go fishing
    What do you fish for, besides binary profits I mean?

The more I dug into binary international the more I did not like it. The broker and the SSP are most definitely the same company, they are working in tandem to attract newbies and other unwary traders to deposit money and trade 60 seconds options. I find it highly suspicious that the indicator they offer is only supported by the Binary International platform and that the tips only work for BI options, and the free offer to use any broker you want is only good for a short time and then you have to deposit with BI to get the full package and then you have to either keep on depositing with the broker or else pay for the indicator after that....between the signals and the deposit/withdrawal/bonus policies even if you are making money you will never be able to withdraw any. WTF

PS I like to catch big ol brown trout in the streams near my house, bass in the rivers and lakes, whatever will bite when I'm visiting the beach or on the pier,

memorable catches include a brown trout in the middle of the spawn, he was huge, had a great big hooked lower jaw- a red drum I caught off the beach, it was about 24inches and produced 6 beautiful dinner portions we grilled with oranges and herbs-

hi..i am a client of Binary International and i must say that they are legit and they keep their words...after registering i deposit 250dollars and instantly i get 200%bonus..and the good news is that the senior programmer and analyst Vicky really take the time to help me make a winnig trades that is aroung 79%ITM and help me get the turnover of 15,000usd in just 36days..and after that i tried to withdraw 10,000usd of the winnings and by just two days my withdrawal request was approved and they bank wired my money in the next 9days..

yes i know their regulated thing is kinda fishy but i have just experienced the opposite of what the forum n review says..first of all wonderful customner support and service,,they are there for you all the time.. even i am just a 250dollar member,,they treat me no different than a vip member and keep on giving me training,,even though i already knew and well educated of how the indicators works..the trick is i just want to copy their trade and Alan the senior programmer is fantastic,,i mean his trades are always ITM...

so yeah thats my testimony of this broker platform..if you guys need any screenshot and all the chat sciprt and everything just pm me and i can show you...btw i am not an affiliate...the reason why i move to Binary International is becaus ei justt been scammed by banc de binary!!so much for a regulated broker