Rookie Member

Binary Prediction Software in Development !!!

Hi all,

I have been stalking around this forum for some time now (CommuniTraders is one the best out there ) but only just started with a account, and being an avid trader in binary options, I have joint ventured with a committed developer and a few others to create a dependable and trustable monitoring software that all of us can bank on. This software also enables all traders using it to communicate easily with each other on ongoing trends. We are currently working to perfect the algorithms and should be ready soon. We are currently working with a small team of testers and will seek to increase slowly but gradually.

We have spent a considerable time, money and effort into this but I will be sharing for free to a limited pool of people.

If interested, please send me a PM with your trading history, you are also required to share your opinions with our support staff in order to improve the software.
    Experience in binary options is preferred but not necessary.

Thank you.

I am also aware that there is a rising amount of scam "auto trader" software out there and we are not related to them. We are a new start-up but it is up to anyone to judge; we want to help people to invest and not gamble.

(Moderator(s). If this is not the correct thread then please move accordingly, sorry for the inconvenience caused.)

You picked the perfect thread and have made a great first posting. We all would like to know more about what you are offering......please let us know.

Finally, a guy who is not filthy rich and doesnt make a gazzilion in a day. Now let's see how the software performs. Good luck with it.