Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trade with MT4 !!!

Core Liquidity Markets from Australia is now offering MT4 Binary Option trading with demo. They do not take US so I cannot check them out. Maybe one of you pros can and report back to everyone. Thanks!

Well if they don't take US why bother? You cant work with them anyway. Did I miss something here?

He is from California, US. Anyway, for demo account, maybe you can test it... Try

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by vmstrader View Post
    He is from California, US. Anyway, for demo account, maybe you can test it... Try

Cheers
    Well maybe he should. drmare are you with us??? Is there anybody in here??

Hi

I am busy funding Core with a small amount. Been demoing for a month and well...looking good, but until live cannot really report on execution.

Demo Results - no MM just ITM/OTM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	core_result.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	960

Will let you guys know if live execution and expiry are close to demo.

Cheers

Which strategy do you use boart, if I may ask??

Thank you

V

hey Vmstrader

I have coded my own stuff....it is basically multi-TF support and resistance...NO indicators. The less indicators you use the clearer the picture becomes. I did try to start a group to teach all this but due to lack of interest did not bother with it. Seems peeps want signals (facepalm).

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Well maybe he should. drmare are you with us??? Is there anybody in here??
    Hey Martin,
    I was not posting the information for myself, but for others that are waiting to be able to trade on the MT4 charts. Hoped the information could be checked out and passed on to my friends outside of the US.

good to hear that drmare. In general, the whole Forex brokers providing Binary Options on mt4 charts is quite fresh, yet not ecommended (in my opinion). The team and I will get to the bottom of it, shortly we will have some new articles to cover this area!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    good to hear that drmare. In general, the whole Forex brokers providing Binary Options on mt4 charts is quite fresh, yet no recommended (in my opinion). The team and I will get to the bottom of it, shortly we will have some new articles to cover this area!
    Interesting...I take it you meant NOT recommended? Wonder why you would say that? Both the fx brokers offering the plug-in are heavily regulated, have actual liquidity providers and you can trade directly off the chart of the platform you are trading on. Unless you know something I don't, the simplicity of the whole mt4 plug-in setup make the web based (looks like Tokyo by night) platforms look like gaslight. Anyway..different strokes for different folks i suppose.