Rookie Member

OneTwoTrade Broker !!!

I would like to share my experience regarding OneTwoTrade (www.onetwotrade.com).
    A few months ago I received an email with an appealing aspect and I clicked on the link that was on it. It was from OTT and they asked to leave your telephone number in a form.
    I was curious and I did it.
    In a few minutes I was called by a person who started chasing me till he was able to convince me to open an account of 1.000 euro. No demo accounts were available to practice.
    Despite my wire transfer of 1.000 the balance that they credited to the account was of only 979 euro and this resulted in me complaining and in a bonus of 121 euro credited subsequently to compensate me for the “inconvenience”.
    I did not sign any documents nor clicked in the website to “agree to the terms of service”. I asked to review their license and they sent me a gambling license that looked ok.
    I started trading with the help of the account manager and I had good results but he wanted me to add money to the account and he was very insisting about this over the phone.
    I was not able to understand the reason why they were chasing for money but I was firm on my decision and did not add any.
    This resulted in this first account manager disappearing and a new one started to call me till he was able to show me a strategy that I could use in order to have (in his opinion) 85% of likelihood of being successful with binary options. This strategy did not convince me and now it comes the best of my experience.
    I decided to terminate this experience and apllied on the website for the withdrawal of the balance. This is the e-mail I received as an answer:
    ‘Dear M.,
    We received the withdrawal request you made on 26/08/2013 of 1374.00. Unfortunately, we are not able to process this request.
    Why we couldn't process your withdrawal
    Clients cannot withdraw funds unless the deposited funds & bonus have been wagered at least three times.
    The welcome bonus cannot be used for withdrawals until the end of Term. At end of Term, Client can only be eligible to withdraw any bonus amount if Client has transacted a turnover equivalent to 20 times the combined value of their initial deposit amount and bonus amount.
    If you require to withdraw funds where the above requirements have not been met we can waive these requirements by adding a 20% fee for anti money laundering purposes.
    I hope that this email has been useful. I apologise for the inconvenience caused by being unable to process the withdrawal.
    Kind regards,’
    This resulted me in being furious as NONE HAD NEVER ADVISED ME ABOUT THIS despite I had asked about any terms related to the withdrawal of the funds and the answer was: ‘just apply for it in the website and in 3 days you will get your funds back’.
    Anyway I accepted the withdrawal of a 20% fees and they asked me to submit my ID, energy bill and bank details in order (this is unbelievable) to avoid frauds!!!!
    Las but not least, the day after submitting all the documents I asked about the status of my request and they answered ‘Your withdrawal is currently being processed, it can take up to 10 working days from making the withdrawal request to the funds being back in your account’
    This is the UK transferring funds to another European country and I can assure that this does not take more than 2 working days.
    This is an experience that will prevent me from trusting any other broker in the web and I hope that it can be of help for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    I would like to share my experience regarding OneTwoTrade (www.onetwotrade.com).
    A few months ago I received an email with an appealing aspect and I clicked on the link that was on it. It was from OTT and they asked to leave your telephone number in a form.
    I was curious and I did it.
    In a few minutes I was called by a person who started chasing me till he was able to convince me to open an account of 1.000 euro. No demo accounts were available to practice.
    Despite my wire transfer of 1.000 the balance that they credited to the account was of only 979 euro and this resulted in me complaining and in a bonus of 121 euro credited subsequently to compensate me for the “inconvenience”.
    I did not sign any documents nor clicked in the website to “agree to the terms of service”. I asked to review their license and they sent me a gambling license that looked ok.
    I started trading with the help of the account manager and I had good results but he wanted me to add money to the account and he was very insisting about this over the phone.
    I was not able to understand the reason why they were chasing for money but I was firm on my decision and did not add any.
    This resulted in this first account manager disappearing and a new one started to call me till he was able to show me a strategy that I could use in order to have (in his opinion) 85% of likelihood of being successful with binary options. This strategy did not convince me and now it comes the best of my experience.
    I decided to terminate this experience and apllied on the website for the withdrawal of the balance. This is the e-mail I received as an answer:
    ‘Dear M.,
    We received the withdrawal request you made on 26/08/2013 of 1374.00. Unfortunately, we are not able to process this request.
    Why we couldn't process your withdrawal
    Clients cannot withdraw funds unless the deposited funds & bonus have been wagered at least three times.
    The welcome bonus cannot be used for withdrawals until the end of Term. At end of Term, Client can only be eligible to withdraw any bonus amount if Client has transacted a turnover equivalent to 20 times the combined value of their initial deposit amount and bonus amount.
    If you require to withdraw funds where the above requirements have not been met we can waive these requirements by adding a 20% fee for anti money laundering purposes.
    I hope that this email has been useful. I apologise for the inconvenience caused by being unable to process the withdrawal.
    Kind regards,’
    This resulted me in being furious as NONE HAD NEVER ADVISED ME ABOUT THIS despite I had asked about any terms related to the withdrawal of the funds and the answer was: ‘just apply for it in the website and in 3 days you will get your funds back’.
    Anyway I accepted the withdrawal of a 20% fees and they asked me to submit my ID, energy bill and bank details in order (this is unbelievable) to avoid frauds!!!!
    Las but not least, the day after submitting all the documents I asked about the status of my request and they answered ‘Your withdrawal is currently being processed, it can take up to 10 working days from making the withdrawal request to the funds being back in your account’
    This is the UK transferring funds to another European country and I can assure that this does not take more than 2 working days.
    This is an experience that will prevent me from trusting any other broker in the web and I hope that it can be of help for others.
    thanks for sharing this with us!

OneTwoTrade Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about OneTwoTrade

OneTwoTrade Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Rookie Member
    Hi guys,

I'm working for OneTwoTrade, and we are very attentive to our clients.
    It is the first time I can hear something like that about the company.

I can assure you that our clients are happy with our services.

Then, when you are depositing money on a OneTwoTrade trading account, the relationship manager has to remember you to read Terms and Conditions.
    Actually, the client has to read it anyway.

I let the link for interested people; http://www.onetwotrade.com/go?aid=90001&cid=006&eid=241

Talk to you soon !

Hi Milos, Good having your around. Always nice to have a company rep around.

smile 3 !!!

I'm sorry about your experience. However, I must say otherwise. OneTwoTrade has demonstrated itself to be one of the most reliable binary options trading platforms out there. Unlike some platforms which operate in regulatory grey areas, OneTwoTrade is officially regulated by the government in Malta. My account is quite new but so far, my trading experience with them is good with more than 50% ROI so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ott123 View Post
    I'm sorry about your experience. However, I must say otherwise. OneTwoTrade has demonstrated itself to be one of the most reliable binary options trading platforms out there. Unlike some platforms which operate in regulatory grey areas, OneTwoTrade is officially regulated by the government in Malta. My account is quite new but so far, my trading experience with them is good with more than 50% ROI so far.
    Once your account is not so "quite new" and you make a few withdrawals let us know how it is.

Hi all,
    I have worse experiance than Martin Kay with Onetwotrade. I spoke with my accountmanager Michael Collins and he said that I need only 3 times turnover to get the bonus. I asked in detail, about the turnover and I have the email conversation with him. They rejected of cause my withdrawal and told me about the real therms (20x turnover and 1 year waiting). They don�t care about the lies from Michael Collins, even I spoke with the management (I believe). I showed them my email, but nothing happens.

BTW, all his super "Opportunities" where scrap. He recommended to set 25% per trade and I lost nearly all my money. I was so stupid.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MichaelCollins.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	2678