Thread: Binary Options Robot

Cool Binary Options Robot

Another way to trade Binary Options, by the use of Auto-Trading. If you ask me, I feel more comfortable in this form of trading. I have made more profit than trading manual. well that me I don't know about you. what your experience on this?

Commerical content. Post here only.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbinary View Post
    But before you post your commercial content that makes my eyes and brain hurt, you need to have at least 6 (SIX) other posts... I am sure you read the rules of promoting on this forum... You just broke the first Rule several times

...oh and I believe your software gives 3 good signals for every 100 losing trades

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    ...oh and I believe your software gives 3 good signals for every 100 losing trades
    Get em tiger! GRRRRRRR.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=455294

- your 'video proof' is simply a joke
    - the linked website there is a pure scam layout (there must be some templates for stuff like that!)
    - after signing up, there is no "software to install", like promised at the webpage
    - so at best, it's just the usual affiliate scam
    - and for sure, it's fishing for personal data

my advice: gtfo of here with this crap

ps: btw, the explanation why this system works [scanning facebook/twitter in real-time for hints and trading in other direction] is – while being creative – the most stupid system I ever heard of
    Last edited by marc; 11-03-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post

my advice: gtfo of here with this crap
    Agreed! Thanks for your visit Sbinary...