BetonMarkets Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about BetonMarkets

BetonMarkets Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Rookie Member
    Have had an account for quite some time with BOM. Initially they were great. You can trade from 30 seconds up, you name it, on a good range of forex. I have noticed in then past few months that when I place a trade they tack on a couple of pips to the price. Also they used to give the best return. Not anymore. sometimes down under 30% and are very slow to fill an order. I'm looking elsewhere now. I did enjoy choosing my own time frame for a trade though.

signeasy

Rookie Member
    Thanks for that link.

Quote Originally Posted by signeasy View Post
    Have had an account for quite some time with BOM. Initially they were great. You can trade from 30 seconds up, you name it, on a good range of forex. I have noticed in then past few months that when I place a trade they tack on a couple of pips to the price. Also they used to give the best return. Not anymore. sometimes down under 30% and are very slow to fill an order. I'm looking elsewhere now. I did enjoy choosing my own time frame for a trade though.

signeasy
    I also had experience with them in the past, but now trading with one of the bots recommended brokers. Betonmarkets is no longer good choice for any active and serious trader.

Binary.com is a descendant of the BetonMarkets binary options broker. You could discuss Binary.com in its new Binary.com broker discussion thread.