Trading: Bitcoin
Demo Account: No
Minimum Deposit: Up to Broker
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

The Bitcoin Method Review

by Martin Kay

Why The Bitcoin Method Might Not Suck

The Bitcoin Method might not suck because Bitcoin is a hot asset, it is making big gains all the time and an autotrader that captures such moves could make millions of dollars. Plus, it’s created by a Harvard graduate so you can’t lose. Facebook was created by a Harvard graduate and look at how much money those people make!

Why The Bitcoin Method Might Suck

TThe Bitcoin Method might suck because this autotrader seems to go where the wind blows. Initially, it was trading binary options, then they switched to CFDs on Bitcoin, and on the trading platform, a pop-up keeps showing other users’ winning trades, which are exclusively on Forex pairs. And did I mention you can make $15,000 PER DAY?!? ThatSucks! because I know it’s a lie. Don’t get me wrong, maybe not all autotraders are a scam but damn close and you know what they say… if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

Great News! We have found a Robot that will make you so much richer in less than 30 working days! Show me the Robot!.

The Bitcoin Method – Method

The Bitcoin Method is a top-secret beta test that only the next 35 members can access, and the next 35 and the next 35. It is the brainchild of Harvard-educated Joe Templeton, a whiz at cybersecurity. He developed this app in his spare time to crack the powerful Bitcoin algorithm and profit from the long-term rise in value the digital token has seen to date. You don’t have to waste your time looking for more information, all you need to do is jump right in to make $10,000 to $15,000 per day. Seriously though, I looked for the all-important contact information and couldn’t find any. Likewise info on what the system did, how it worked or what kind of Bitcoin “investing” you’d be doing, nada.

The Bitcoin Method is a handy little trading app that lets you make money with only an hour or so of work each day. It is an algorithm that can predict Bitcoin’s movements before they happen and is guaranteed to make you at least $10,000 per day. To use it all you have to do is sign up but you better be quick, there are only 35 spots available. This is a top-secret beta test to prove without a doubt the system works so its creator, Joe Templeton, can sell it to a consortium of investors. Just FYI, I’ve been back to the site a number of times and there are always 35, 34, 33, 32…. 1 spots left.

So, upon entering my name and email address I get a second sign up screen that asks for a little more info including my country and phone number. I also get to learn a little more about the system. It uses AI, that’s fancy tech talk for artificial intelligence, really smart computers, to profit from Bitcoin whether it goes up or down. This means that it is virtually impossible to lose if you can believe that. The great thing is that, in the beta test, you don’t have to spend a dime and all the profits you make are yours to keep. With one catch: you have to use their recommended broker.

Bitcoin Method Platform

The platform is super simple to use and makes trading easy as pie. Depending on your location, it will connect and set up an account for you automatically with Universe Markets or Wealth Capital – both unregulated. All you have to do is verify your account, fund it and start trading. To do that, all you have to do is turn the autotrader on and it automatically begins placing trading in the 30 second and 60-second time frame. What I also noticed is that it is the same platform, exactly, as other cryptocurrency-based autotrader scams such as the Ethereum Code Bot. Looking at the Universe Platform you may as well use an autotrader, it’s just a bad SpotOption knock-off.

the bitcoin method suck

What Real Users Have To Say About Bitcoin Method

A couple of years ago, it was actually pretty difficult to convince people that they can get something in return for nothing i.e. nobody will give you free money. Thankfully nowadays people are starting to see through the lies.

Bitcoin Method Complaint by Dave

The guy that wrote the comment above got burned with autotraders such as the Bitcoin Method but at least he learned his lesson and now he is reading reviews before investing – key word being before.

Bitcoin Method Complaint by Mark

“One of the worst get-rich-quick scams I’ve ever heard of” – yea, definitely but there are many of them out there that I don’t even know which one is the worst. Maybe we should start a Top 10 Cheapest Scams and see who the winner is.

Bitcoin Method Complaint by Dale

That’s one funny YouTube comment! But the truth is these people don’t get caught because they never list a company name or address – why would they, considering that nobody bothers to ask before giving them money. I wonder, if a complete stranger would come to you on the street and say he will give you $10,000 if you loan him $250 first, would you believe him? Because that’s how scams like the Bitcoin Method work: complete strangers promise you tens of thousands of dollars per day for free… well, in exchange for a small deposit (which you will never see again).

Is The Bitcoin Method A Scam?

Is the Bitcoin Method a scam? Does a bear poop in the woods? Hell yes, this is a scam! Don’t be silly. It claims 100% that you will make $10,000 your first day, it’s an autotrader, it connects you to an unknown and unregulated binary options broker and there is absolutely no information about the owner, the business, where it’s located or why you should trust it. If you still want to use this, come talk to me when you are done and I’ll get you set up in the real estate, you won’t lose, I promise…